Perfect

/AN/ Hey guys! So before I get started I would like to say thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoy! Keep in mind this is my first story and it may be a little rocky at first!/

Mike

"Bye guys!" I hollered up the stairs to Will, Dustin, and Lucas leaving the basement after playing D&D for 8 hours. 

I looked over to the blanket fort against the wall and felt a fire glowing in my stomach. The tips of my lips curled upwards as I walked over to where my angel was sleeping.

"Hey El," I said, nudging her shoulders and chuckling at whenever she exhaled the little curls hanging over her forehead flew up a little bit. 

"Mike," She breathed out, her eyelids fluttering open. She began to push herself up to sit up.

"Hey its ok," I said, I got down next to her and wrapped a blanket around the both of us. She rested her head down on my shoulder as I breathed in. She faintly smelled of maple syrup, I smiled even more as she relaxed more deeply into my shoulder. "Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked her as I wrapped my arms tightly around her tiny waist.

"Sure Mike," She said, breaking loose from my tight hold around her and crawled out of the fort. "What about Ghost Busters?" She asked picking out a tape from the shelf.

"Haha of course," I replied. How did I find a girl this amazing I thought to myself.

She sat down on the couch and scooted over as I walked up to her. I sat down and moved over closer to her. Anytime something scary happened she would jump a little bit  I moved in closer and put my hand on her arm. She calmed down a little bit and grabbed my hand. My heart started racing and I felt my cheeks begin to blush. I imagined the future, going to school, growing up, and having her right by my side the whole ride. 

Little did I realize while my daydreams were riding off into the sunset with El, the movie had ended. How was I already thinking about that? I mean we weren't girlfriend and boyfriend yet, much less dating. 

Eleven 

"Mike?" I nudged him. He was dazing off again with a smile on his lips. He must have been day... day something, Mike had explained it to me a few days ago. He had been doing it a lot whenever we were together, I wondered what he was day... day dreaming! I wondered what he was day dreaming about all the time. 

"Yes gorgeous?" He said, then his cheeks turned as red as the Eggo logo. Gorgeous. I've heard that word before, Jonathan had said it to Nancy before when they were about to go on something called a date. Mike told me that a date is something special you go on when you like someone. I wonder if Mike and I will ever go on one of them, I think I would like to go on one of them with him.  

His cheeks were still red, and he looked shocked at himself, then he started laughing. I felt hurt, was he laughing at me? Did I do something wrong, or stupid again. "Mike?" I questioned, I felt my voice quivering.

Mike

"Yes gorgeous?" I said breaking out of my day dreams and looking at her perfect face. Then it struck me what I had said. Holy crap, did I just say gorgeous? I felt the blood rush to my cheeks for about the 100th time today. All of a sudden, I just started laughing at myself. After a second I opened up my eyes and saw El sitting there looking confused and hurt. 

"Mike?" She asked me again her bottom lip and voice quivered. 

My heart sank.

I cannot believe I made her feel this way. Shes already been through so much, and never for even a second should she ever feel sad again. I physically felt pain for making her feel this way, even if it was an accident.

"Oh El," I said, pulling her closer to me, she buried her head into my chest and wrapped her arms around me.

"Out of all the people, in all the cities, in all the world, in all the universes you ended up in my arms." I whispered, tickling her adorable ears. I pulled her closer and whispered, "You're perfect El."

Eleven

All my fears melted away.

"Perfect," I whispered.