Chapter Sixty-Nine

Beginne am Anfang

"He didn't," Harry announces, "I checked his desk. They're still there. I'm pretty sure he's kept them because he has hope we will change our mind."

"How do you know for sure?" I pester.

"Ed," he sounds annoyed, "he still has the tickets! He could have sold them to anyone but he hasn't. He just wants to bond with us. Make up for lost times."

"Don't you think it's too late for that?" I frown. Marcel isn't backing me up which makes me want to yell at him.

"Yeah," Marcel speaks up. I was eating for that, "they're never here for us."

"They're trying," Harry rubs his eyes, "come on! It's Manchester! Our favorite team! Think about it, when are they ever going to come back to Cheshire?"

He had a point and I hated him and his friends for getting to his head.

"Dammit Harry," I kick the leg of the coffee table, "I hate you."

"Yes!" he high fives Marcel, "I'll tell dad the news! Cancel that party because we are going to watch Man Utd. Play!"

...

"What the fuck do you mean the party is canceled?" Michael shouts after I drive to practice and tell them the change of plans.

"We decided to go to the game," I strap on a guitar.

"We had everything planned," Calum leans against the wall, "we're supposed to play there this Saturday which is supposed to be your damn party! We got agents coming in! Important people man."

"Fuck, sorry but I can't!" I sit down, "plus those fucking agents always come in the damn bar looking for talent. It won't kill them to wait another week."

"Just let him go to the damn game," Ashton always being the reasonable one.

"Fine," Michael glares at Ashton, "go to your damn game." he says and disappears into Calums house.

"He'll get over it," Luke pats my back and Cal and Ash shrug.

Marcel's POV

"So no party then?" Olivia giggles on the other end of the line.

"Nope," I stuff my face with chips, "how was the chemistry final?"

"Horrible," she sighs, "I'm afraid of my test score. It will either make or break my grade."

"I'm sure you did fine," I condole her, "we studied a lot the past week."

"I know!" she laughs, "I could feel my brain cells snapping."

"I don't even think that's very possible," I tease.

"Whatever," she lightly giggles, "so then are you excited for the game?"

"Yes!" I sit-up,"ever since dad pulled the tickets out, but when Edward ruined it, I was devastated. I didn't want to argue because I was afraid Harry and Edward would get mad at me because I wanted to go and they didn't, well they did too but they didn't either. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah," Olivia giggles again, "but you shouldn't be afraid of what Edward and Harry say. If you want to go, then speak up and say you want to go. Don't hold back, follow you're instinct."

"Thanks," I smile, "but I'm glad they decided to go now. I don't have to option beg anymore."

"I'm excited for you," she says, "well I'm going to let you go. I'm very tired. Goodnight Marcel, see you tomorrow."

"Good night," I tell her and hang up.

"Who we're you talking to?" Harry walks in eating an apple.

"Nobody," I ignore him and finish my homework.

"You're lying," I barely understand him as he chews the giant piece of apple in his mouth.

"Leeroy," I lie.

"Again," he chews, "you're lying again."

"What do you want from me?" I say with attitude.

"What is with you?" he's taken back.

"Why are you asking so many questions," I ask.

"I only asked who you were on the phone with," he throws the half eaten apple in the trash bin.

"I don't really think it matters," I shrug and pretend I have work to do.

"Just tell me," he pesters me. He's worse than Edward.

"Harry I really don't want to discuss this with you," I admit.

"I just want to know," his voice is high pitched.

"Olivia," I sigh, "my best friend."

"Oh," he looks down at his phone. He slides his finger on the screen and punches in the four digits to unlock it.

"Who are you texting?" I ask to annoy him.

"Chloe," he surprisingly answers quickly.

"I don't like her," I lay on my back and stare at my ceiling.

"Nobody does," Harry chuckles. I turn my head and he's still typing.

"Are you two dating?" I raise a brow but I still stare at the ceiling.

"No yet," he answers. I turn quickly and look at him.

"What?" I sit up and stare at him.

"She's pretty great," he smiles.

"She's another Macey," I warn him.

"No she's not," he defends, "she's not a slut."

"Wait," I stop him, "aren't you and Macey acquaintances now or something?"

"Yeah," he shrugs, "friends."

"And you just called her a slut," I point out.

"Marcel you're twisting my words!"
He yells.

"So she's not slut?" I ask.

"Who?" he frowns.

"Macey."

"Not anymore?" he doesn't know how to answer the question.

"I think you should date Olivia," I tell him.

"She doesn't like me and you know that," he growls.

"How do you know for sure?" I smirk.

"Because she fucking told me!" he yells, "stop bringing her up! You're confusing the heck out of me right now."

"You could be wrong."

"What do you know that I don't?" he rest his hands on his knees.

"Oh I know absolutely nothing," I laugh, "swear."

"Then why did you bring her up?" he looks very angry with me, "I don't like her."

"You're lying," I frown.

"I'm not lying," he says, "I like Chloe and I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. Screw Olivia and screw you!"

He stands from the chair and slams the door.

(SO SORRY!!
First, I'm sorry it's a short chapter & I'm so sorry it's late!

I have finals week & I've been studying! I literally wrote this chapter within the last hour bc I stayed up to watch the new 5sos video! lol
My babies are growing up and I've been crying since this morning about it!

Anyway! I love you guys & thank you for being patient with me! 4 more days until summer & there will be more time for updates!!! )