"I'm Regulus"

Regulus' POV

"Goodbye, Darling!" Mother shouted to me, dabbing her eyes with a handkerchief, while I was boarding the train with Sirius and James.

"Get sorted into Slytherin, and do well!" Father said, arm hooked with Mother's.

I waved back at them with a grin, Mother smiling back. Father didn't smile back; he never smiles.

I got comfy on the train in between James and Sirius, in the Marauders' compartment, watching Mother and Father wave. Sirius and Remus were laughing at James, who was grumbling something along the lines of, "...was not checking out her butt....not one bit...."

"Just admit that you love Evans, James! It's not a bad thing!" Sirius giggled.

"Who's Evans?" I asked quietly.

"She's a very smart girl, who James is head over heels in love with," Remus replied, smiling kindly.

I nodded my head, smiling back. I watched them joke around for a little bit before a a girl with long, black hair and bright blue eyes entered the compartment.

"Have you seen my dove? I have no idea where she went! She was in my cage at one moment and gone at the next!" She babbled nervously.

"I'll help you find it! It's a dove so it must be easy to spot, right? Let's go look!" I got up and dragged her around to each compartment.

After searching for at least fifteen minutes, we found her dove attacking a girl who had the same black hair and blue eyes.

"Grab your stupid dove! It's ruining my hair, you brat!" She screeched, trying to swat the dove away.

"I'm sorry, Fiona!" The owner of the dove apologized.

I watched as the dove noticed it's owner and flew onto her arm, resting comfortably, nipping her ear affectionately. We quickly ran back to the Marauder's compartment and sat down, giggling to ourselves.

"What's so funny?" James asked us.

"My dove was attacking my older sister," she giggled.

"Who's your older sister?" Sirius asked.

"Fiona Rosier. My name is Angelica Rosier, nice to meet you all!" She exclaimed, laughing when Sirius told her that Fiona most likely deserved the bird attack.

"I'm Regulus. That's my older brother, Sirius, and his best friends, James, Remus, and Peter," I pointed to each of them, all of them waving at Angelica.

Fiona walked in to the compartment and told Angelica to change into her robes, giving the Marauders looks of disgust. Sirius blew a raspberry at her when she turned around.

We all changed into our robes, including Angelica (who made us all promise to close our eyes). The trains whistle blew and we all got off the train, to be encountered by a big, hairy man.

A/N
I HOPED YOU LIKED IT, LOVELIES.