Prologue

"Can I go home?"

"Of course!" The doctor said.

"Yay, my little sister is finally awake!" The boy that called the doctor exclaimed, hugging me.

I smiled, "Uh... I get you're my brother and all, but... what's your..."

He let me go, "Travis. It's me, Travis."

I smiled, "Hey, Travis."

Tears started strolling down his cheeks, "M-my sister..."

"Travis? Stop crying." I said.

"I've been waiting for five years and seven months, you idiot!" He said, still sobbing.

The doctor left, telling us that Travis will just need to fill up some forms when we exit the hospital.

"You don't know how long I waited, little sister! I haven't seen you in five years and then you go in a coma for a year and seven months. Seven months, Dayana! Did you know how hard it was?" His tears kept falling, neverending.

"N-no." I muttered.

Wow, that long? Sucks how much I missed while I was asleep...

Well, I don't remember anything so it wouldn't even matter what happened the past seven months.

"Sorry for that. I'll explain everything to you when we get home, I promise." He told me and led me out of the room.

We filled up a few things before going on our way home.

-

I looked at the rearview mirror to see Dayana fast asleep in the back.

I gritted my teeth, "Who did that to you, Daya?"

If my parents didn't do that, she wouldn't have suffered through this. She wouldn't have suffered anything.

"That Bryer kid, too. He did this to Dayana too! If not for him, Roxxane's anger wouldn't have increased." I muttered darkly.

I'll protect my sister. My one and only sister.

Surprise! :3 yep, Travis is back. And bit of a yandere brother too(no incest will happen here, donut worry).

Because y'all reached me to 300 followers, here's book 2💞💞

Why do you think Travis said that Roxxane's anger increased because of Xander?

What'd you think about the description?

xoxo,

~Yelly