"Uh..." was all I could say.
Being surrounded by five hot guys is probably every girls' dream, but this is a nightmare because...
They have flip flappin' guns.
Dayana is now in college. But guess what? It's the same college that some old... FRIENDS go to.
Despite losing memories and getting a new home, she's still crazy. But no more split-personality.
Well, not as crazy as before, though. Just the crazy type that would act as if she's ignorant to every little thing.
Xander is not so well. He's still sweet, yes. He's still in CBG, yes. He's still good-looking, yes. But he's not as happy as before.
He knows he lost his Crazie without Dayana even knowing she lost her Sweetie. But he's patching up, he's a-okay, as he always says in the morning.
Is Dayana still Dayana?
Or does Xander have to find his Crazie himself?
Of course, their relationship needs to contain the Sweet Kind of Crazy, so let's go find it.
Book 2 of Sweet as Sugar, Crazy as Hell. Please read the first book if you haven't, thank you! :)
Highest ranking: #1 in 'weird'
- Chapter 1: Stick your tongue out like a cat. I swear it won't hurt.
- Chapter 2: First day of school- AH! COLLEGE!!!!
- Chapter 3: New friend, new encounter, new... hottie?
- Chapter 4: Vegetables can't walk. But Travis can drag. And Layla can roast.
- Chapter 5: Lunch with Charles and Lays!
- Chapter 6: "Oh boy."
- Chapter 7: I didn't know. Please, don't leave.
- Chapter 8: Just because you're cute doesn't mean I like your favorite people.
- Chapter 9: I probably should have listened.
- Chapter 10: Kicked in the groin
- Chapter 11: Kindergarten introductions or something.
- Chapter 12: Unfazed emotions- woah, that sounds deep.
- Chapter 13: Fun fact- when Dayana is sleeping, you can get to know Leon more.
- Chapter 14: Golly shizzle let's ship Oliyana again
- Chapter 15: How siblings think
- Chapter 16: Training intensifies
- Chapter 17: What exactly is CBG?
- Chapter 18: Going up?
- Chapter 19: Rooftop confessions and conversations
- Chapter 20: A weird time with the Carter siblings
- Chapter 21: Always close the door before you leave
- Chapter 22: Fixie-your-mistakie-roomie
- Chapter 23: Snuggle Bugs
- Chapter 24: Pink tank top and research boards.
- Chapter 25: More researches, more clues, more Simba