Chapter 13: Fun fact- when Dayana is sleeping, you can get to know Leon more.

"Hey, Leon." I greeted with a sleepy tone.

"Hello, Kylie. Can I take Dayana now?" Leon replied.

I pointed to the psycho who was sleeping in her old bed.

"So... she's asleep." He commented.

"Obviously." I said said as Isat down.

"Why did you do that a while ago, Kylie?" He asked me.

Kylie shrugged, "I got emotional."

"No shit," Leon replied looking at Dayana's peaceful face.

"So she's got amnesia now." I mused.

"Yeah... I didn't make such a good first impression." Leon replied, slightly flustered.

"Huh, well too bad. Cuz I think I made a good one." I replied with a hint of arrogance in my tone.
5
"No need to rub it in." He said.

I chuckled, "Well... She'll forget over that first impression somehow. I mean, you didn't make such a good impression on her the first time you met, right?"

He shook his head, "I told her she looked like a Barbie doll. She didn't take it very nicely."

"I remember her getting you a Ken doll on your birthday." I said with a slight smile.

"Yeah... That's when I realized I liked her." He replied, a slight smile creeping into his face.

"Why?" I asked.

"I called her a Barbie doll, and she gave me a Ken doll." He replied, "I didn't expect someone to insult me with something I meant as a compliment."

"Calling her a Barbie doll was meant to be a compliment?" I snorted.

"Well... I think what made me think of it was her eyes." He replied as he looked at Dayana's resting face, "Her eyes were different. It didn't match her hair color like most people."

"And how is that?" I asked.

"Black hair and brown eyes, brown hair and grey eyes, ginger hair and green eyes- those were all the types of girls that I thought were very appealing." He replied, "Because their features matched so well. But with Dayana, it seemed so off. Her light blonde hair and grey, sometimes dark eyes would never match. But it made me more curious about her. I called her a Barbie doll because I thought she was wearing contacts. Her eyes sparkled."

I smiled at the way he said it.

"It sounds clichè but I always find myself lost in those eyes, even if she would be laughing obnoxiously, her eyes get me every time." He said, "I wanted to think we would match, but I knew I could never have a chance with someone as perfect as her. But when she gave me a Ken doll as she said-"

"'If you think I look like a Barbie doll, then here. You look like a Ken doll. You're kinda hot too.'" We both quoted at the same time.

I chuckled as he smiled at Dayana who was still in deep sleep, not knowing that we're talking about a past she doesn't even remember.

"I thought I had a chance then. I got so worked up over the way she flicked my forehead after that. I realized, 'I have a chance with her, right?' I never really listened to my thoughts on us before she did that, so I only knew I liked her when that happened." He said as he began stroking Dayana's hair.

Then, a memory popped in my mind.

"Hey, tell me something. Do you... do you think Xander deserves Dayana?" Leon asked me, his eyes full of coldness once again.

"What do you mean?" I asked him, shocked by the sudden question.

"Look at her, she wouldn't be this exhausted if Xander didn't come to her life." He said.

"You're being a bit bitter, Leon." I stated.

"I'm being reasonable, Kylie." He argued.

"How are you being reasonable, Leon? Huh?" I asked.

"If Dayana hadn't been in that car with Xander, she wouldn't be in this state. She would still be training or bothering me like she usually does." He replied.

"Come on, Leon. You're practically saying that this is all Xander's fault, that's pretty low, bro." I said.

"I didn't want to bring this up now but did you know why is was so easy for Roxxane to find you and manipulate you when you had amnesia too?" He said.

"What are you talking about Leon? What does this have to do with Xander?" I asked, confused.

He calmly looked at me in the eye and replied, "It's because Xander's sister was working for Roxxane."

I shook my head, "So what? Xander didn't know anything about his sister's plan so why should we blame him for what happened to me? You know, it's a good thing that that happened to me 'cause if it didn't, I wouldn't have hit my head and remember again."

He sighed, "I guess I'm being bitter, as you said."

Oh shit. He said it.

"I guess there is no practice, as you said."

"I guess I did something wrong, as you said."

"I guess she did commit it, as you said."

Whenever he says a statement like that, everything is chaos. When Dayana arrived here at CBG he barely said that statement but everytime was chaos before.

So when Dayana disappeared again, he started saying it again.

But this is the first time he's said it to me.

And I called him bitter.

"Leon, I'm sorry." I said, "I meant it in a joking way."

He looked at me with his brown eyes that were full of pain, "Go to the announcement room later and tell everybody to start training at exactly 9 PM. If it's any later or sooner than that, you'll train 'til 1 AM."

With that he left.

I sighed, and set an alarm for 8:30 since the announcement room was two floors above my room.

I looked back at Dayana to see her stirring a bit in her sleep but continued snoring.

"Hey, stop doing that. You'll hurt yourself." I told Xander.

"I deserve to be hurt! I just let Dayana be taken away from me like that!" He yelled, "I was in the same car in the same accident how can she suddenly disappear?!"

"Xander, stop it." I said as I grabbed his hand and pinned him down the floor.

"Get off me, Kylie!" He yelled and pushed me away.

I didn't budge, "Not until you calm down."

It took him a few seconds but he finally did, "Thank you, now please take a rest and stop hurting yourself. It's not your fault, okay?"

I helped him up and he suddenly asked me a weird question, "H-how old are you?"

"I'm only a year older than you. ." I replied.

"Then I guess I can do this." He said and...

He kissed me.

I shouldn't have, but I kissed back.

"Hey Dayana..." I whispered as she slept, "I'm sorry that I had to be the first girl Xander cheated you on."

Golly shizzle O.o Kylie what did you do?! Oh yeah by the way hi.

School starts in a week🙃 Wish me luck? Thanks for supporting this book guys.

Yeah, I got nothing to say in this A/N... I'm too lazy to write

xoxo,

~Yelly