Chapter 32: Here's the actual plan

"Dayana?"

"Jacob?"

"For real? Dayana?"

"Kitian?"

"Leon?"

Leon glared at Austin, "Why the fuck are you calling me?"

He shrugged, "I wanted to be unique."

"What are the three of you doing here?" I asked.

"This is where you've been the whole time?" Jacob asked incredulously.

"I, uh, yeah." I replied, suddenly remembering my current situation, "Oh my God, is this why the three of you are here?"

"Dayana, let's go." Lawrence told me, gently pulling on my arm.

Jacob took a step forward, "Look, I don't know who you are or what you think you're doing, but Dayana clearly seems trapped here, so if you could, let her go."

"What are you going to do?" Lawrence taunted.

Jacob swung a fist to his face, but Lawrence moved me in front of him so that I'll be the one to be hit.

I yelped as I was faced with a fist millimeters away from me.

"Sorry, but if I threaten you, he won't hurt any of us. I wouldn't let him hurt you, though." He whispered in my ear.

"But you'd be willing to hurt me?" I whispered back, my voice quivering.

"Never." He replied, not bothering to whisper anymore.

From the corner of my eye, I could see that Leon stood up and was ready to attack.

"Shit." Jacob muttered as he retreated his hand, "I'm calling the cops."

"Try." Lawrence said, and I could almost hear the smirk in his voice.

"Oh, I will." Jacob growled as he took out his phone.

In a flash, a gunshot was heard and his phone was out of his hands.

"What the fuck, dude?!" Kitian exclaimed, pulling Jacob away.

"You shot me!" Jacob glared at Leon.

He shrugged nonchalantly as he pointed his gun at Austin, "I shot your phone, you don't need to hold anything against me."

"You're aiming a gun at my best friend right now."

"Aiming, not shooting."

"Come on." Lawrence said softly, as if he was tired of everything.

"Okay." I said shakily.

"Simba, make sure our guests don't cause any more unnecessary noise." He said before we went to the other room

"...Dayana clearly seems trapped here,"

Was I really as trapped as it seemed? I haven't even made any attempt to escape, and I've fit snugly into this gang ever since I've gotten here. I am definitely not trapped, but I am definitely not at home either.

"Dayana." Lawrence mentioned, snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Oh, yeah." I shook my head, "What happened? Why are they suddenly here? The last thing I remember is arguing with you and Leon, then someone told me it was their time to play, and now I'm suddenly here. Was I possessed or something? How come none of you are acting weird about this?"

"Ana, you do know that you have split personality disorder, right?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What? No! Nobody told me this. What kind of sick joke are you at?"