Classes...

I then walk to my home room, which is room 219. The teacher's name is Mr. Capilla. I've never met him before, but I've heard many good things about him from other students. As I enter the room, I see him sitting at his desk. I can already tell that he has a very kind face. He looks up from his papers, and his eyes find mine, then he smiles. "Hello, Julia. I've heard so much about you. I'm very glad to be teaching you." I look at him again and say,"I've heard many nice things about you as well, sir. I'm glad to be your student." I look at his black hair, his bright white teeth, his strangely green eyes, and his dark black skin. I smile at him before I take my seat. I sit down beside a red-haired girl. The girl turns to me and says,"Hello, my name's Rose. What's your name?" When I looked at Rose again and say,"My name's Julia. It's nice to meet you, Rose," her eyes grew wide, and she asked,"Are you the girl who got kidnapped and almost got killed?" I stare back at her. I wonder if everyone knew about what had happened. I slowly say. "Yes, I am. Does everyone know about me?" She stares back and says,"Wow, you are my idol! Unless they have been living under a rock, yes they know." I suddenly become furious with Rose.
"How could I be your idol? I almost died that day. That day has ruined my life forever! I lost everything." Rose looked at me again. This time she wasn't smiling, instead I saw a look of pity on her face. "I'm so sorry." she said, "I hadn't thought of it like that." I look away from her and finish the conversation with a simple ,"It's fine." Then Mr. Capilla takes role. Two people aren't there that day. As the bell rings, I rush out of the classroom. When I get to my first period, it is history. My history class, like always, is insanely boring. I go through the rest of the day wishing I had not come. In every class, when my name was called, every eye in the classroom turned to me, every eye except for two. It was a new boy, I step into lunch later as I look for him.