My tears equil death...

"You enjoyed every second of that didn't you, you filthy bastard!"  I shouted at him, tears flying off my face as I pulled the knife out of Luke's resting body, tackled Don and pinned him to the ground while pushing the knife to his throat.
"No, you won't do this. You don't know anything,"  Don said hastily, in his shaking voice.
"Tell me then! Tell me everything right now!" I screamed insanely.
"I am a worker. My job was to kidnap you for my boss.  We are a secret society."
    "Why me? Who is your boss?"
"Mr. Bell."
My world shattered at that moment.  I fell to the floor, as my mind groped for the reason, for how this could be possible. A couple more tears slid from my eyes.  My best friend, Alice Bell, her father was the leader of this horrible, evil society. 
"The father of.. of... Alice Bell," I said as I cried.
"Correct. Now I can kill you, since I'm right here," loudly proclaimed a man's voice.  I knew this voice. I rapidly turned my head upward, and saw Mr. Bell with Mrs. Bell, and their daughter, Alice. 
"Alice! What the hell is going on? You did this?" I loudly screamed.
Alice smirked and flipped her long, wavy blonde hair.  Her dark brown eyes glimmered, as she started laughing.
"I think I'm aware that I did this, Julia,"  Alice said calmly.  "I started this all, I wanted you dead, ever since Luke asked you out.  I wanted him!  I wanted to date him, for him to be mine!" A silent, awkward pause hushed the room.  "Then you stole him from me in the blink of an eye, and I wanted you dead.  My parents are evil, I am too. Now Luke is dead, and it's all because of you! What if he hadn't pushed you out of the way, then you would be dead instead. Then he and I would be happily together, right Julia?  He would be fine, and you know it!"  Alice screamed violently. 
She ran toward me, gripping the biggest knife I have ever seen.  She tried to stab me, but I dashed out of the way, and she stabbed Don by accident.  The color in Don's face disappeared suddenly, and he slowly fell to the ground, never to move again.  Then Mr. Bell spoke.
"Alice!  You killed my best worker!  That's it. You're grounded for a week! No phone. Even though this could be your first kill. So Julia, Alice will kill you, don't worry. Get her, Alice!  Make us proud!" Mr. Bell exclaimed.
Alice honestly didn't seem to care that she was grounded.  She continued rapidly chasing me around the large room, as her parents watched in awe.  Alice threw her knife, and it almost chopped off my ear.