Escape...

I had walked for about half a mile now.  I heard the cracking noise again, and got a chilling feeling going down my bumpy spine.  I felt strongly like I was being followed.  All of a sudden, I heard a sound, like somebody coming out of a scratchy bush.  I turned around to the nearest bush, paranoid that some kidnapper would suddenly pop out.  Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was.  He seemed to be a tall man who was wearing all black mysterious clothes . I started to run, faster and faster. I ran away as fast as my legs would take me without giving out.  He chased after me. He didn't seem to be running, though; it looked like he was walking slowly, yet he was gaining ground so quickly. I picked up speed, but it was not fast enough...  the man caught up to me in no time. Every step I took sent aching pain to my ankle.  It raged with pain.  I could not breathe or think clearly.  I started screaming loudly and calling out for help, but it seemed as if my desperately helpless voice fell on deaf ears. No one in the park so much as turned to see what was going on. Out of nowhere, his right hand wrapped around my waist and the other grubby cold hand around my neck. I was suddenly extremely dizzy.  I kicked, punched, and screamed for help, but none came.  The man quickly bound my hands together with thick itchy rope and threw me roughly into a van.
I hit the hard metal floor with a smack and whacked my head against what I'm guessing was the seat. I couldn't see anything because of how dizzy I was.  I did notice that he had tied a rope around my waist as well and had attached it to a hook on the wall of the van, so now I was stuck. I had trouble moving at all.  I felt a sudden jerk as he quickly sped away, the rope digging into my hips painfully.  I looked around in the morbidly dark and scary van.  I could now see again, I saw posters of skulls and crossbones in the mysterious man's van as well as  blood stains.  Suddenly, I got the chilly feeling back.  I couldn't imagine what Alice would think when she would hear that I had actually been kidnapped by the same person she was  most likely talking about.  I kept looking around in the van and saw the most ghastly thing I have ever seen. 
What lay beside me was another person, another victim, somebody who was already dead.  It was my teacher, Mrs. Bridge.  She had a horribly scary gun beside her. I reached over and was somehow able to pick the gun up between my hands and search it for bullets. The man had already been sure to remove them. She also had a gunshot wound through her chest, which was staining her blouse making the pink turn to a ghastly shade of red as an addition to the carpeting in the car.  I couldn't look at her without wanting to cry.  She was a mean and annoying teacher, but she didn't deserve this. To be completely honest, no one did. I couldn't handle it, I had never experienced a death before. I sobbed loudly and forcefully.  The man who kidnapped me stopped driving and came to the back of the van.  Scared, I tried to shimmy away from him. That only resulted in him grabbing my hair to keep me in place long enough to shove a piece of fabric into my mouth. He held my hands down with his grubby ones as well, so that I couldn't move. He gagged me so he didn't have to hear my grief, so that he didn't have to be inconvenienced by my despair. I decided to take my mind off of my dead teacher. I looked more closely through the van and saw the victim that Alice had been talking about.  It was just a young child, about four years old. He was a little blonde boy with beautifully green eyes that stared off into the distance forever, peacefully lying dead on the floor of the van.  The boy had a disturbingly purple face, and a noose around his neck.  Hundreds of thoughts quickly flew through my head.  I was terrified if I would be the next victim, or who else would be. I took the noose off of the boy's neck and pushed his eyelids shut, it was the most that I could do at the time. I then tried to do everything to get the ropes off of my poor body.  I tried to pry them off, push them off, break them, I tried everything!  Sadly, nothing worked, but then I saw a shiny saw in the back of the van.  Slowly, I made my way over to the saw as I struggled with the ropes I was tied in and I grabbed it.  The hook I was attached to was just long enough to let me grab it.  I slowly made it back to my spot quite easily without hurting myself.  He had forgotten about his saw. The saw did not work at first, but after a long time, I was free.  I took off the gag too. Though I still didn't know what to do, It seemed like there was no escaping the van.