Finding the truth...

"Where is my mother?" I demanded.  Mr. and Mrs. Bell exchanged glances, then Mrs. Brady walked over.  She had a can of pepper spray in her hand, and then  Mrs. Bell finally cracked up.
"Okay, okay.. Julia, the reason I was late to pick Alice up was because,"  she nervously stuttered, "because I murdered your mother at our meeting! She found out about the society, and I had no choice. I'm sorry."  Mrs. Bell started to loudly weep. My mother was her only real friend. I was surprised that Alice's mom broke down so quickly and confessed.  She was never the type of person to do that.
"Another fifteen years, Mrs. Bell."  said Mrs. Brady calmy.
"I know, I know," said Mrs. Bell as she cried. Then she tried to escape and got pepper sprayed by Mrs. Brady.
It took me a while to process what she had just said.  I didn't know what would happen now.  She had killed my mother!  I lost Luke.  I lost my mom.  I can't find my dad.  My best friend betrayed me and even worse, had tried to kill me.
What was the point of anything anymore?
I ran out of the police station before Mrs. Brady or anyone else could stop me.  I ran as far as my legs would take me, as I loudly bawled and dashed away.  About twenty minutes later, I found myself surrounded by cherry blossom trees, and I also saw a nearby lake.  I just ran into some sort of forest. I quickly sprinted to the lake and stared into it.  All I saw was myself, Julia.  My brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail, dancing in the wind.  My orange tank top, my jean shorts with the pockets which used to hold my amazingly useful phone.  My blue tennis shoes, and my red and black braces. I was proud of my image, but then as the water settled, I saw the blood stains that saturated my clothes and my skin. Then, additionally, I saw my swollen black eye and my split lip. There was dried blood that had run down to my chin and dried blood also covered my nose from where the dog had bitten it. There was a large dark bruise on my cheek, as well as a few bruises that had formed on my arms.  I put my hands to my face, I was now scared of my image.
I never imagined that such a thing could happen, especially all in one day. I had lost my mother, my boyfriend, and my best friend. Maybe Molly would be my new best friend?  What was really bothering me was, where was my father?  I thought it was time for him to come.  If any time, it had to be now.  I have nobody now, I'm completely alone. I feel a growing emptiness inside as the tears returned and continued their path down my swollen face. I couldn't help but cry.  I've lost everybody, as well as my way of life.