...Promise...

Shayne's POV

I woke up with someone's hair in my face. As my vision starts to become clear,I remember what happened. Well fell asleep at 6:30. I slowly move to wear I can check my phone. My phone reads 7:00 am. We fell asleep for 12 and a half hours. It is a lot of time,but Courtney needed to rest with being stressed,and I would lay with her for 1 day if it meant she felt better. I slowly readjust myself,trying not to wake her up. My plan does not succeed,and I see her slowly open her eyes. She's faced towards me so I can see her beautiful eyes adjust.

Courtney-Shayne?

Shayne-Mornin' Court.

I say with a smile.

She smiles gives me a kiss before she gets up. I get up as well and I help her fix her bed.

Courtney-What happened last night.

I was going to tell her except,I didn't want to remind her. So I simple shake my head in a friendly manner and hug her. I love wrapping my arms around her. When I hug her,its as if no one else could be in my arms except her. I let go and I get my extra clothes and go to change in them in the bathroom. Yesterday I had asked my mom if I could stay over at Courtney's until she felt better about her situation. She said yes,which I was surprised,but I thanked her for that. I quickly get changed and wait for Courtney outside her bedroom and sit on a soft cushion bench. Kari comes out of her room and notices me.

Kari-You two were really cute when we got home.

Shayne-Oh

I say starting to get a bit embarrassed that Kari and Ms.Miller saw us like that

Kari-Thanks for keeping her company.

Shayne-Yeah no problem. I would do it for her any day.

Kari-You guys are too cute. Well tell Court that I'm off to work and that I lover her.

Shayne-Alright

After 3 minutes Courtney finally opens the door. She points her head to the bed signaling me to sit.

I sit and she does the same.

Courtney-Shayne,you don't have to stay if I'm going to be a bothersome for your spring break plans.

Shayne-I can't. The moment your accident happened,is the moment all those plans were cancelled. I would give up seeing the most beautiful place in the world,just to take care of you. I don't mind being here with you. Okay?

I reach for her hand and smile

She smiles and hugs me.

We head down stairs to find a note left by Ms.Miller it reads

Dear Courtney,

I hate to not be there,but I know Shayne will be there and take care of you. The doctor gave me some pill for you yesterday for the headaches,nausa,and anxiety/trauma. I love you Courtney. Take care

-Mommy

I get the pills and put them near the window of their kitchen. I start to make breakfast which includes of eggs and a pancake. I finished and we enjoy out breakfast together just talking about our friends and weird stuff. We finish and Courtney takes her pill which must be taken every 7 hours. We just chill out playing a bunch of games. We eventually get bored until Courtney suggests something.