Chapter 20

edited-

Nayeon

"I am sorry for all that happened... It was all a lie, everything was."

"What do you mean babe, I don't get you." He chuckled sarcastically, fighting his tears back.

"You know what this is. Everything from the 'i love you's to the 'will you marry me', all these... All these are lies I made up. Reality is that I-I don't love you."

This was the hardest thing I've ever done. To deny a fact, to say that I don't love him.

"Quit denying babe. We're barely 3 minutes into Mr and Mrs Jeon."

"I'm sorry but I have to leave. For all that this was just a dare..."

I held up my wedding dress as my heels took its leave, turning my back on the love of my life. The tears I fought back came crumbling off my face, and so did my world. Every good thing has to end eventually, so does this dare.

"I-I love you so much, Jeon Wonwoo..." Those were the last few words I managed to force out of myself as I took one last look at my groom before I got into the car.

"And... CUT! That's a wrap!"

Gotcha! This was just a movie we're currently filming based on our real life story. I was removing my heels when I felt a pair of familiar hands wrapped around my waist and his head buried in my skin.

"I swear to God if you ever say that to me. I'd have your legs amputated so you wouldn't leave me again."

"And who is going to make breakfast for your lazy ass in the morning or dinner at night?"

"It's okay, you can just make love to me all day. I don't mind." I felt a smirk forming on his face.

I wanted to smack his face but my baby daughter just came running towards me, saving her daddy's ass again.

"You're lucky your daughter saved you in time from some 'domestic violence' from yours truly," I said to Wonwoo as I picked my sixteen-month-old daughter up into my arms.

"Mama." Aww, I gushed as my daughter called me.

"Hey, that's not fair! Minjae, say 'appa'?" Wonwoo said, jealous.

Minjae just ignored him and started playing with my hair. "Ha, see, she likes me more than you."

"Put her down now idiot."

"Wow an idiot calling an idiot ok." I obliged to Wonwoo and put Minjae down.

"Okay baby girl, run to your favourite person on earth. It's either appa or appa. 3,2,1 GO!"

Minjae was trying her very best to run towards me, but Wonwoo went to push me aside and carried her up into his arms. I let out a groaned as I fell on the ground while in my gown and heels.

"Yay, appa always knew you loved me the most." Wonwoo was cheering but little did he knew that he was in deep shit...

"Ya, oppa, IM IN MY FREAKING HEELS AND YOU PUSHED ME WITHOUT ANY WARNING?" I pouted and whined. "I'M LEAVING YOU AGAIN JEON WONWOO!"

"Oh no, please don't. I can not pay the price of losing you again..." Wonwoo remarked, laughing like there's no tomorrow.

"Argh, shut up. Minjae, look at how mean your father is, promise eomma that you wouldn't marry such a douchebag next time like how I did okay..." I pushed Wonwoo's hand away when he tried to help me up.

********************

16 months ago,

"What do we have here?"