Chapter 3

edited-

[ NAYEON'S POV ]

"Y-you want me, to date this assh*le, for publicity?! What the actual f*ck!?"

The colour on my face literally drained.

I. HAVE. TO. DATE. THIS. HEARTLESS. F*CKED. UP. GUY.

Jane explained that there was a pending movie deal for Wonwoo but the producers are putting it on hold because he has been in too many scandals recently.

Jane then continued saying that with this fresh news, there might be a chance for negotiations. Because I am an A-lister.

I immediately rejected her offer.

"Still Jane, no. This is too much...."

"If you had kept your kissable lips right where they were. There wouldn't be this mess right here," Wonwoo shrugged.

I bit my lower lip.

Jane cleared her throat and negotiated, "I strongly believe that if Faith was here, she would agree with me, for once. This puts the both of you at an advantage...."

I folded my arms and heaved in annoyance.

"Nayeon, you're a smart girl. You know what to do."

"But -"

"No buts. Any objection from the both of you?"

Silence.

[ WONWOO'S POV ]

I knew Jane was going to do this.

I knew it.

I know that Nayeon hates it but we just have to do this. She probably feels that I'm selfish. She hasn't had a good impression of me ever since we first met on the set. We were fighting over a phone cable. And now we have to act all lovey dover?!

Jane interrupted my train of thoughts.

"Since there are no objections from the both of you. You guys are professionals and you know how it's done."

"3,2,1.... and ACTION!" Jane shrieked with her hands clasped.

Nayeon and I walked out of the meeting room. The tension between us was .... rEALLY BAD. It feels like if Nayeon had a gun right now, she would aim it right through my brain.

The lift was about to reach the ground level. I had to break the silence.

"So.... are we still gonna do it? You know we can't back out once the doors are opened."

*DING*

The doors of the lift slided. With that, all heads turned back looking at us. I felt a warm hand locking with mine.

"Do we look like we've got a chance to back out right now?" She remarked, giving her one million dollar smile.

I don't know why but my heart was beating really fast as we both took a step out of the lift. Am I enjoying this or was it just me being nervous?

It was a struggle walking out of the building with the number of paparazzis and fans surrounding us.

"How do you feel about your relationship being exposed to the public?"

"You guys are so cute at the airport!!!"

"How long have you guys been dating?"

"Was there a need to keep it as a secret?"

"Congratulations lovebirds!"

We were literally bombarded with questions. Both of us remined silent as we kept out heads down.

After what it feels like an eternity, we arrived at the limo. From the moment the doors are closed, our hands untangle from each other.

"Errr thanks for helping me out...." I gently smiled.

She grabbed her sanitiser out of her bag and started sanitising her hands. "You don't have to thank me. And to be frank, my agency is actually facing a crisis. I'm just doing my job."

Silence took over us once again.

I wonder what adventures would be waiting ahead of us.....

To be continued......

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. School's starting soon and I need to pack my stuffs and get ready for more drama. I promise chapter 4 would be longer than this. I'll try to publish 2-3 chapters per week. So do look forward! xx