Chapter 1

edited as of jan 1, 2021 -

"You ready?"

"Y-yes"

"Remember it's the first guy who comes out of the gate. I'm watching you so don't try anything funny."

The doors at the arrival centre slowly slided open. A tall silhouette took a step forward and heaved a sigh of relief.

"Finally, I'm homed."

"Nayeon GO! NOW!"

Nayeon ran up to the 'stranger' dressed fashionably in sunglasses and jumped straight into his arms, her legs wrapped around his waist as she tugged onto his hair while their lips touched each other.

Little did she know that the hoodie she was wearing went loose and her side profile was being captured by cameras.

"Sh*t, that guy Nayeon is kissing is -"

"Don't remind me of that, it's him."

"We need to get Nayeon out -"

"It's of no use, her identity might have been made known..."

[ NAYEON'S POV ]
Even though my eyes were tightly shut, I could sense lights flickering non stop. I slowly open up one of my eye to see his pupils dilating through his sunglasses.

He seemed familar.....

It took me awhile to consolidate everything that is happening.

He realised that something was amiss and he immediately put my hoodie back on. He whispered softly into my ear "B*tch, why the f*ck did you do that. Anyways, just follow my lead. Keep your head down low."

"And please get off me, you weigh a ton."

That voice.... F*ck my life. I really just want to bury my head somewhere. I knew it was him. Why didn't I realise it?

As much as I hated him, I had to follow him because I had no other way out.

There were so many thoughts going through my head. "Am I doomed?" , "Does anyone knows that it's me?" , "Will Faith kill me if she finds this out?" , "How am I susposed to clean up this mess?" ......

As the cameras continue to flicker away, we found our way to his limo. Trying to act like a gentleman, he opened the door for me. It was so embarrassing for me to kiss him ON HIS DAMN LIPS and IN FRONT OF THE REPORTERS.

"Are you f*cking kidding -"

Before he could even continue, I received an incoming call from Jennie.

JENNIE: No, tell me it's not him.

NAYEON: Of course, it's him. You're welcome my dear.

MINA: Faith is so going to kill us when we get back....

NAYEON: Please don't even get started.

JENNIE: Time to get some ear plugs....

JENNIE: By the way, when it's all clear, tell his driver to drop you off outside of my house.

NAYEON: O-

WONWOO: Yes I've heard you missy.

JENNIE: hOLY F*CK. Since when did you had her phone?!

WONWOO: You guys just got me in hot soup !!!! Do you know -

JENNIE: hEllo??? anybody there? Gosh why is the connection so bad in here? Lalalalala bye.

I stared at him in disbelief, how dared he inject something into me?! I could barely feel anything through my limbs, I wanted to scream but words just get stuck at my throat and no words could escape my mouth.

"Get some sleep my princess while I think of how to deal with you later...."

I wanted to stab him in his chest for a million times for doing this to me but soon my eyelids grew heavier and sleep overwhelmed me.

To be continued....

A/N: so thankful to each and everyone of you who read up til here ㅠㅠ
Chapter 2 is already out !! xx