Chapter 11

edited-

Oh golly, body shots off the birthday girl...

Jennie and Mina smirked at Nayeon.

Nayeon could not smile at all, she was in shock. She has never had such close body contact with anyone before, led alone Wonwoo.

But her body reacted another way......

-

[ WONWOO'S POV ]

Im unsure if I should thank Jennie for this opportunity or I should not.

This is so awkward.

I mean, Im okay with this because this isn't my first time doing it.

But Im afraid that this is not comfortable for her and might ruined what we have currently.

I've been wanting to get a taste of her but I know she wasn't those type of girls who throw themselves at me.

To add on, what she was wearing makes me want to taste her even badly.

Here goes nothing

Here goes nothing......

I took off my suit and put it over her skirt as she laid on the table.

I carefully lifted her top up and Jennie sprinkled some salt at the top of her belly button. She held onto the shot of tequila at her belly button and bit onto the lemon slice.

She looked so tensed up, her eyes tightly shut. She looked extra cute. Without warning I just started the body shot. I licked the salt off her stomach, drank the tequila and obviously, being myself I decided to tease her.

I used my hand and removed the lemon slice and kissed her. With that surprise kiss, her eyes widen.

The crowd was cheering on.

"Awwww that's so cute."

Surprisingly, she kissed me back. I begged for my tongue to enter hers and she obliged. We kissed for what it seems like an eternity.

-

[ NAYEON'S POV ]

Everything happened so fast.

I gulped when our lips met.

Yes, I kind of like this but, did this kiss even mean anything?

I was out of breathe by the time we broke our kiss.

Oh boy, he is making me fall even harder for him.

This is definitely unhealthy and confusing.

One moment, he gives me false hope. Then the other, he becomes cold towards me.

How I wish I actually knew what's going on in his mind.....

-

Nayeon being Nayeon, she was too wasted to stand properly. Wonwoo carried her bridal style as they proceed their way back to their Presidential suite above the hotel.

"I want tooooo drinkkeu moreeeee~" Nayeon whined.

"Now be good, baby, go back to sleep."

"Nooooooooo, let me goat (go). I wanttt -"

"You're really annoying." Wonwoo said as he sighed.

He stopped walking and dipped his head to give her a peak on her lips to shut her up.

Just as when Wonwoo was about to release his kiss, Nayeon pulled his head towards her lips as she deepened the kiss. He took over her as he led her into the lift and place her down on her feet.

Wonwoo cornered Nayeon. He tried to break the kiss but she just wouldn't allow him to.

"Babe stop please. I'm afraid this will lead to something..."

The lift reached their entrance of their suite.

Wonwoo used his right hand to carry her up and used his left hand to wrap her legs against his torso.

"F*ck it Nayeon, I can't hold myself back anymore......"

A/N: sorry for the delay in publishing! hope you enjoy the chapter!

{things get pretty heated up. will Wonwoo do it despite knowing how important it is to Nayeon?}

!¡ like, comment, share ¡!
thanks for reading 🌸