Chapter 14

edited-

"3,2,1, and ACTION!"

It was the last scene for Wonwoo's movie and Nayeon decided to drop by to show him some support.

Wonwoo was having a fighting scene with his co-star, famous actor Lee Joon. Everything went well until -

"Quick! Someone dialled for an ambulance!"

Nayeon was on her phone with Faith discussing about her photoshoot with Wonwoo when the accident occurred.

"Be right back Faith. Something happened and I need to check. Call you later."

Nayeon ran all the way to the set of the scene to find Wonwoo lying on the ground with a pool of blood flowing out of his abdomen.

She dropped her cell phone to the ground as she covered her mouth with both her hands together. She couldn't believe what she just saw. Tears started flowing out of her eyes within matter of seconds.

"No... Wake up please! Quit the act and wake up now!!!"

All Nayeon wanted right now was for him to be safe and sound.

-

Throughout the 5 long hours of waiting for news about Wonwoo, Nayeon couldn't contain herself.

It felt like there was a water tap in her eyes as she kept the tears rolling down her cheeks.

"If I could change places with him, I'd rather it be me lying in the operating theatre and not him...." Nayeon cried as Jennie lent her shoulders to her best friend.

Jennie felt useless as she sees her best friend crying this hard. When was the last time she had to comfort her? It was way too long to even remember it. Nayeon was always a strong girl with was a happy-go-lucky person. She seldom broke down and it definitely hurt everyone who saw her like that.

"Everything would be alright..." Mina reassured her.

The lights went off on the 'operating' sign and the doors opened.

Nayeon immediately ran up to the doctor to ask about his condition.

The doctor just heaved a deep sigh and said, "I'm afraid this will be the last time you'll get to see him so I urge you to h-"

Jennie thanked the doctor on behalf of Nayeon who wasted no time to see Wonwoo.

The doctor shot Jennie a wink, "You're welcome."

-

[ WONWOO'S POV ]

"H-hey ba- Wonwoo. Can you hear me?"

I heard an angellic's voice calling out to me. I know it was her.

My heart was smirking.

I slowly opened my eyes.

"H-hey there pretty girl. I guess you heard about my condition?"

"Yes. I'm so sorry. I don't know what to do."

-

[ NAYEON'S POV ]

I was so worried about him. Him lying down there with so many tubes connected to him.

He decided to break the silence. "H-hey little bunny, don't you have any last words for me?"

"I-I do actually..."

There was a smirk spelt across his face when I said 'I do'. Wait, is he faking his death? I-I don't think, I'm probably seeing things.

They say that you should let a dying man die in peace so I decided to muster my courage and confess to him.

"I'll miss you little bunny. I think I'm leaving soo-"

"I love you Wonwoo. I love you! I always had."

"I-I-I l-love you t-too bunny."

I watched as how his eyes closed and my worst nightmare came.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.