Chapter 6

edited-

"I will fold them later. Leave it."

Nayeon commented while walking down the stairs as she tied her hair up into a messy bun.

It has been two months, yes two months, since they moved in together. Chores were split between them because Wonwoo didn't want a live-in maid or you may say, a stranger to make things awkward between them.

Surprising huh? Who knew they could actually come this far without having to pull each others' hair off or scream into one anothers' face?

It was Sunday so it was Wonwoo's turn to prepare meals.

"SOS. Help me taste this." Wonwoo said as he approached Nayeon with a spoonful of tomato sauce. He gently blow into the sauce to cool the temperature.

Nayeon took a spoonful of it.

Silence.

"How is it?"

Nayeon's brows narrowed towards each other.

"It can't be that bad right?" Wonwoo asked nervously.

Nayeon burst out into laughter, "Haha got you! Just kidding, it tastes great!"

Wonwoo rolled his eyes at her while bragging, "I knew my culinary skills are way better than yours."

"Say that once more and I will dump all your clothings into the bin." Nayeon threatened him and his smirk turned into a frown.

"Dump them and cook your own lunch."

Uh oh.

[ WONWOO'S POV ]
Those puppy eyes of hers is the death of me. Does she know how much she is doing into my head?

Two months have passed while we lived under a roof.

They say as time passes, we'll get to know each other better. Well, it's true though.

Although for the first week, we had lots of argument. However, as time passes by, things slowly started to work out between us.

Most of the arguments were initiated by me. I love making her annoyed. She looks extra adorable when she's mad at me or when something doesn't go her way.

It was that one fine night as we laid next to each other star-gazing when I have also figured out that I had fallen for her.

Yes her. My Nayeonie.

A/N : Sorry yall' ! This chapter was so short but I just started college and I'm bound to be busy. Also, I kind of had a writer's block recently and I've been procrastinating too much these days. Don't be mad at me for leaving you all at a cliff-hanger. HAHA.

COMMENT AND VOTE !