Chapter 8

edited-

[ WONWOO'S POV ]

I missed times in clubs.

Jane had warned me several times not to even step my foot into any clubs but I just couldn't help it.

Once I am drunk, I do things on impulse without thinking.

Before we even started all these, I was often involved in scandals and often labelled as a womanizer.

I'm a guy after all.......

When I'm drunk, I don't remember anything. All I remembered was having fun and having to get Jane to clear my mess up the very next day.

But ever since I found out that I actually am in love with Nayeon, I did not manage to find time to drop by the pubs because my mind was filled with her.

My mind was fully occupied by her. Other girls paled in comparison when Nayeon's in the picture.

Every touch and scent of hers drives me wild. I don't know what am I supposed to do without her.

However, I am not that type of guy who would mouth out that three word so easily.

I was prideful.

I would never admit my feelings for her.

For because, I fear rejection.....

——— ;

While fliming today, I received a message from one of my old flings.

The message wasn't an ordinary one.

It was one that could turn my life into a complete mess.....

I couldn't help but went to the pub for a drink.

The pub - the only place I sought for to distress.

Shots after shots, you could say I was slightly drunk.

I looked at the time, one in the morning. I don't want to go home. I really didn't.

It felt like I have done something wrong, as if I have let down Nayeon. But I wasn't even with Nayeon to start with so why should I bothered?

I ordered another dozen of shots and gulped them all down before leaving.

I stumbled as I made my way to my limo.

Nothing can explain why I kept thinking about how am I suppose to face Nayeon.

Especially when, I don't know what we were .......

As my chauffeur made his way and helped me out of the vehicle, I wasn't sure if it was because I was drunk or it was really happening.

The blur image of a girl resembling Nayeon is pacing about at the front door. As the car door slammed, she ran forward and helped me into the house.

Her scent. I was sure it was her.

"Gosh Wonwoo! Where have you been, I was so worried you got kidnapped!" She said sarcastically. My build collapsed into her petite frame as I wrapped my arms around her. "You smell like alcohol... Lie on the couch and rest first, let me get you a towel to sober you up."

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her down, both of us lying on the couch. I straddled her in between my legs and place our foreheads together as I leaned in for a kiss, my hands slowly exploring her body. She struggled initially but gave in eventually.

After a few minutes of making out, she turned her head to the side and muttered, "You're drunk, I'll get the towel."

"No, please stay with me," I whined, stroking her hair.

The room fell into silence.

To be continued.......

¡! like, comment & share !¡
thanks for reading

A/N: Hello everyone of you! ©kidnayeon here! I've been having a writer's block for a period so this explains why I took long to publish chapters & why my storyline is getting worse..... I apologise if you find my story bad, you have the choice to continue reading it or not. If you're still reading it up to here, I'm so thankful you guys exist HAHAHAH. Stay tuned!