Chapter Twenty-One

A/N: Sorry for the long wait guys, it was my writers block so I needed a break from writing and so I am back! ANNNND SCHOOLS' ALMOST OVER! Which means I'll be writing a hell lot if I can during the camp I'll be put in :3

Now let's get on with the chapter!

Chapter Twenty-One

Lissy's POV

I was sitting under a tree, thinking about the past few weeks which were surprising and frightening. I was, once again, attacked by one of Herobrine's minions. I had gotten so many scars and bruises from fighting and today...Today is the day when we will fight him. Toni had informed us that Herobrine reached his maximum power and freed himself from Minecraftia and into the real world. Yet... I still feel that we're not ready. My heart began racing and I sighed. I stood up and began walking out of the forest, hands digging inside my pocket. There is still one thing that had been on my mind and that was when I started dating Adam a few weeks ago. I smiled and looked up at the sky.

Wes had also began her relationship with Jason which kinda surprised me, really. I laughed a little on the inside. Jason and Wes are different from one another. Jason was the calm, cool type and Wes is the weird, affectionate type. Pretty different from one another but that's how life is.

I wondered how the others were doing. I looked down at my hands, seeing the cuts and scrapes I had from when me and Wesley had been attacked. I was sure that Claire would've been attacked since she's the leader of this group. I sighed.

Ring-Ring

I jumped up from the sound of my phone ringing. I pulled it out and checked who was calling me. "Adam..." I muttered and pressed the green icon. "Eeeyello?" I spoke.

"Eyy there gurl"

"Hey there boi"

"What's up? Anything new?"

"Hm...Not really...But I do have to meet up with Claire and the others"

"Why? I always wanted to know why you always hang out with them. I'm not jealous or anything but, um, it's like you're hiding something"

"I'll tell you once I see you. I'll meet up with you after I meet the others. Talk to you later"

"Love you, Lissy. Guess I'll talk to you later"

"Bye..." And that's where he hung up. I sighed and started heading my way to Claire's house. It was only a few minutes 'till I got there since I was inside the forest. I knocked on the glass pane of her sliding door and waited for he to answer. She opened the door and spoke, "Good, you're here." I walked inside and headed to the living room where I found Destiny and Michelle sitting and chatting amongst themselves. "So? What's the stitch?" I asked and snorted. "Really? Is that really necessary, Lissy?" Claire said and laughed. "Hey! I thought it would be funny, ya' know" I replied. Claire exhaled slowly and began walking towards the living room. "Y'all gotta wait here until the others come. In the meantime, chat."

~Skipping~

"So most of us are here. Who's missing?" Claire asked. "Wes and Averi. I called Averi awhile ago. She'll be coming in a few minutes" Destiny informed. "And what about Wes?" She asked., looking over to Destiny. "Same. She's gotta do something important first." Claire sighed and sat down next to me. "I really can't believe we're doing this...Risking our lives to save humanity...But there's one thing I wanna know is that why Toni chose us? Why us? Why couldn't she pick some other people?" Claire exclaimed. "Well we wouldn't have become friends, Claire. We all work together just fine and there is nothing that's going to change us. If we die, we die together. If we live, we live together. We win as a team or lose as a team." Michelle stated and smiled brightly. "You're right but...I'm not prepared to die though...." Claire then gritted her teeth which I have noticed and I have tried to comfort her. "Thanks, Lissy" She muttered and loosened up.

Wesley's POV

"Wes, look inside your recording room. I left some things for you" Martin said over the phone and I nodded, responding with an "Okay." I hung up and headed towards the room he talked about him leaving something in there. Once I walked in, something fell. "Huh...How strange..." I remarked until I found what I was looking for. I walked towards it and opened it. There was some turntable and a note. I grabbed the note and read out loud.

"Wesley, this is important. Press the button on the turntable"

I did what the note said and pressed the button. It began floating in midair and I somehow gained control of it. I slashed around, aiming at the walls as they impacted harshly. I smiled and kept reading.

"In this way, you can cause a great deal of damage. You can also freeze time and go back in time. Concentrate your strength and power and see what happens. I think you can figure out the rest. Sincerely, Martin"

I placed the note down and began to close my eyes. I then concentrated both my strength and power as a sword appeared once I opened my eyes. I smirked, "Hell yea."

I made everything go back to it's original place as if it was just a snap of a finger. I then began my way to Claire's house before grabbing my house keys. I walked out of my home and walked a couple of blocks 'till I reached her house. Before I have gotten there, I stopped at the Team Crafted mansion, looking up at it. I softly smiled and walked towards the front door, knocking. I wait a few seconds until my lover, Jason, opened the door. "Oh hey, Wes. What brings you here?" He asked with a sweet smile. I sighed and decided to tell him about everything. Once I did, his eyes have gone wide.

"So what I'm saying is that....I might die while saving humanity. It's pretty much of a hard job but I'm accepting it. I get to fight along side with my friends and all. And if I do die, I don't want you to ever forget me. Jason, dear....I love you with all my heart but it's really a pain in the ass to tell you all this since we started dating a few weeks ago" I said and felt my eyes brimmed in tears. I dug my hands into my pockets and looked down as I awaited for him to answer. He then surprised me by pulling me into a warming hug. "I won't let you die...You hold dear to me, Wes. But I won't stop you since this is what you have to do. I promise that I will never forget you. I will always love you..." He looked at me and pressed his lips against mine. They were warm and chapped but I endured it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. It was a full minute kiss until we broke it. I grinned and pulled away. "I will always remember you, Jason. And I will always love you..." And with that I left.

I had arrived at her house and walked up the porch step, knocking. The door opened and Claire was there. "BITCH! HOW LONG DID YOU FUCKING TAKE?! WERE YOU TAKING A HUGE SHIT?! DAMN GIRL!" She shouted and I laughed. "C'mon people! We gotta get a move on. We gotta make plans for this fighting shit, brah" Averi exclaimed from inside. Claire walked away as I made my way in, closing the door. I walked towards the living room and waved. "Ey!" I greeted.

"Sit the fuck down. We're gonna discuss this fighting plan"