Bonus Chapter Ten

A/N: Hai dere! You guys haven't seen me, Calista, for like Idk a while... so uh this is from the Eternal Mates series as i call it. Have fun because this chapter will have songs representing the varied relationships in this short series. This chapter will have the corresponding couple and the previous one. So yeah , this chapter is....

God of Hunting & Combat: Mitch

Goddess of Magic & Fortune: Claire

Their song is Give In To Me by Three Days Grace, Wesley and Jason's is Fairytale by Alexander Rybak (is that how you spell it?)

ON TO THE BONUS GUYS! ENOUGH OF THIS PETTY CHIT CHAT!

Bonus Chapter Ten

Third Person POV

Everyone had learned that the God of Universe and Heart and the Goddess of Song and Time had been made official. Considering that their first tiers didn't mix, nor their second ones but each other's individual tiers did mix well. Wes, being feared by humans with her powers of time, she being one of the more powerful Godesses, but was loved by her musical abilities but music needed heart and Jason helped her melodies of love become even more powerful and Jason needed to stop time to properly function the universe. That was where Wesley came in. She would use the golden hands of time to stop the time so Jason could alter a few things here and there. They were star-crossed lovers as Adam called them. But today, a few weeks later after the first mates were called, another God and Goddess where going to be called.

Claire looked at her witchery and sorcery stuff, countless books scattered across her study. She picked up a wand and cursed, "Gosh darn it." She then sighed. Within a second, the Godess of Song and Time came in, smiling. "Hello Claire, darling! I have some news from the elders" She said with a smile, handing Claire a scroll. Claire grabbed the scroll, rubbing her eyes from her studies. "Alright. I must get going then, Jason is delivering his scroll and then we're heading off to the orchard" Wesley informed, sitting on the balcony railing. "Cheers!" And with that, she was gone. Claire opened the scrolls and saw the name.

Your chosen mate is the God of Hunting & Combat, Mitchell Hughes

Her eyes widened. He was good looking, strong and kind hearted. Her heart started racing. "No...Fucking...Way." She muttered, unsure if she should smile or pout.

She fixed herself up to go see him though he was most likely out hunting or practicing combat. Claire set off to explore and find him. She heard a blood curdling scream from the direction of the forest. Without thinking, she ran off to go see.

Mitch dropped onto the floor with an arrow in his calf. He had gotten shot. Mitch heard his name being called, but all he could manage was a groan. "Mitch?!" A feminine voice screamed. Soon the voice found him. "Mitch." She said softly, kneeling down next to him. He turned his head to the side to see the girl. "Claire?" He asked. "I'm right here, love" Claire replied, helping him sit up. "My leg" He murmured. Her eyes widened at the gash, then looked softly at him. "I'll be your strength" She whispered and slowly removed the arrow. Mitch grunted as she pulled out the bloody arrow. Mitch whimpered and threw his head back. Claire let her magic heal him as she sang her song.

"Thank you Claire..." Mitch said, getting up as she finished. "Your welcome." She replied with a soft smile. They walked out and she headed in a diffrent direction to get something. Mitch stayed in his place. A beige t-shirt ripped along with dirty jeans and mucky shoes. He pulled on his black and red checkered sweater. Jason appeared. "Finally! I have something for you." He said giving the older male the scroll in his hand. He looked in the direction the Goddess of Song and Time was in. "Bye!" Jason said running towards his lover, pecking her on the lips. Mitch opened the scroll and his eyes widened.

The Goddess of Magic and Fortune, Claire O' Riley

Maybe that was the reason Claire was there... Mitch thought. Claire appeared again and smiled, handing Mitch a necklace. "I Love You' The necklace said. Mitch then grabbed Claire's face and smashed their lips together, avoiding collision of teeth. They pulled apart and looked into each others eyes.

"I love you"

"I love you too..."

Wesley and Jason watched from a distance with Adam and Elizabeth, better known as Lissy. "Another match."

True love can sometimes be something beautiful.