Chapter Fifteen

A/N: HEY GUYS! WHAT'S UP? IT'S ME THE_UNKNOWN_CALLERS! AND I'M HERE WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE LAST ONE BEFORE ;) *winkey face*  SO ANYWAY I WILL BE UPLOADING THE CHARACTER INFO AND CHAPTER 1 OF THE MUNCHINGBROTATO FANFIC :D WHY ARE YOU TYPING IN ALL CAPS YOU ASK? BECAUSE I'M HYPER

NOW LES GO!

Chapter Fifteen

Claire's POV

Waking up to the sound of birds chirping. I stood up and looked around the area I was in. "What the fuck is this bullshit? Am I high or something? It's probably just a dream, Claire. Well now I'm talking to myself how nice. I'm turning insane now what the hell" I argued with myself. I sighed and walked around, seeing if there would be anything else although it might've been a dream.

"Claire..My sweet little angel.." I stooped in my tracks. Some how, I knew that voice. I looked around to see where the source of the voice was coming from. "Come over here, Claire...." It spoke once again. I kept following the voice until it grew a bit louder. I stopped to see a figure glistening in the sunlight. "Who are you?" I asked, suspiciously. She then chuckled. "Why don't you know your own mother, Claire?" She responded. My eyes widened. "Mom?!" She chuckled once again. "Are you surprised to see your late mother?" She asked. "WELL YEA I FUCKING AM?! MOM, DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE MISSED YOU?" I yelled out in excitement. "Calm down, Claire, and keep the cursing to the minimum" She responded. I did as she said. I inhaled and exhaled slowly to keep myself at a calm level. I tried but I was so happy that I finally met my own mother. "...Mom, I have just one question" I spoke. "And what would that be?" "Where the hell are we?" "Oh my, I forgot to tell you. Welcome to Minecraftia, Claire" She smiled. My eyes widened. MINECRAFTIA?! WHAT THE FUCK?

~Skipping~

"Are we there yet?" I asked, tiringly. "Claire, please stop complaining!" My mother scolded me. "But moooom! I'm tired of walking! Let's just have a break!" I responded. "Claire...Shut the hell up! We are already here" She said with an annoyed tone and I giggled. I then scanned the area of where we are. I was amazed. "CLAIRE!! MAH BB" Yelled out a familiar voice. "LISSEH" I yelled back and ran towards her as she ran towards me. She opened her arms and she hugged me. "CLAIREHHHHH!!! WHERE THE FUCKADO WERE YOU?! I WAS SO WORRIED! DID YOU GET LOST?! OH CLAIRE!" She yelled into my ear. "Ey! Ima get deaf here!" I yelled into her ear to see if she liked that. "Claire-poo....Dat hurt" She whined. "Eyo, bitch!" Wes shouted. I looked in her direction and smiled. "Ey! Wes, what is pringling my pringle?" I said in a goofy voice. "Hey Claire!" Destiny walked up to me. Well there's Destiny...Being as British as ever...No offense...If you can even read my mind. "Well that's offensive, Claire" "HOW THE FUCK?!" "The magics of the sorcerersss...." She said and walked away slowly like a total weirdo.

I got confused and shook it off. "Averi! What is up of the beings my man? Lmao" I called out to her. "What in the world, Claire?" She gave me a friendly smack on the cheek and we both giggled. "Ow, Averi. Dat hurt" I faked a sniffle. "YOU BEWBS ARE FORGETTING ABOUT ME" Yelled out a short gal. "Michellleeeeee" I called her out. "Clllllaaaaiiiirrrreee" She said. "Are we done yet? We need to tell you something important" Said a short gall with brown silky hair. "Haha...Sorry Violet" I replied. "Ok anyway. You all wonder why me and...." She stopped and looked at Mom. "Aileen brought you here" She continued. "Totally brah" Michelle said. "Well...Welcome to Minecraftia! We'll be training here from now on before he comes and attacks us" Violet said. I nodded and I went into my serious mode. "As you all may now, he is claryfied to be Herobrine. He is whom we must stop before he tries to take over our world. If we don't, it'll be the end of us. So this is why we both called you all here. We need to train as hard as we can. You all have specific types of weapons. Claire, you have your Crystal Bow and some magic. Elizabeth, you have your Requip Bow. Wes, your Galaxy Sword. Averi, Infinite Blazing Bow. Michelle, boomerang. And Destiny, you have your Power Of Light sword. I will be fighting as aid for you all. I'll be using these Poisoness daggers and my Fiery Sword. Get to your postions. Averi, Elizabeth, Claire, and Michelle will be trained first. The rest can sit down" She finished.

We all nodded and grabbed our weapons. Lissy was up first. Violet then made some mobs appear, hostile mobs. "Use your arrows. They're different types of elements but use carefully" Violet instructed. Lissy inhaled and exhaled, squinting at the zombie as she pulled out a random arrow. It had a random greenish affect on it. It was an earth type if I was correct. She aimed at the zombie, concentrating. She then let go of the arrow and it hit the zombie right on the forehead. The zombie then started to suffocate. It couldn't move at all. I wondered what happened to it. The zombie then moved. It didn't die yet though. Earth elemental arrow...Pretty good but I think a Fire elemental would work fine I thought.

She pulled out another arrow and it had a reddish effect on it. It was a fire elemental. I smiled. She shot the zombie and it went up in flames. It quickly died after two hits of the flame. Lissy jumped in the air and fist pumped. "HELL YEA!" She yelled out. It was then Averi's turn and of course, she didn't wait for Violet's instructions and just went ahead and shot a creeper, instantly killing it. "Mhm, nice one, Averi" Violet praised her. Now it was my turn. I grabbed my bow and awaited for Violet to give me her instruction on how to use this damn thing. "Claire, to be able to use the Crystal Bow, you must concentrate your magic and let it out on the arrow. Now do it" I obeyed. I pulled out and arrow, aiming at a skeleton and closed my eyes. I tried concentrating, letting my magic flow inside of me and into the arrow. I opened my eyes and let go of the arrow. It struck the skeleton and it instantly blew up like a creeper. I was amazed. "Wow, that was awesome, Claire!" Yelled out Wes. I grinned. "Ok now Michelle, get your boomerang. Let out all the force you can and take it out on this zombie and skeleton. You must know that the boomerang will act on it's own once thrown at the enemy. Now try it"

Michelle grabbed her boomerang and stood in a form of a stance where she'll throw her boomerang. She threw it with enough force and it surrounded both the skeleton and zombie. A magic light appeared and both mobs went up in flames as they were poisoned. The mobs died and the boomerang came back to her. "AWESOME!" She yelled out. "Alright then, now it's time for both Destiny and Wes to get trained" Violet announced. We followed Violet in a different area where there were mob spawners. It was like a dungeon but different. "Wes, bring out your Galaxy Sword. You know how to use it but try killing ten mobs at once. Concentrate on it's magical energy once you are surrounded by the mobs" She instructed. "Alrighty then" Wes answered. She walked around the dungeon as mobs started to spawn in. Endermans, Zombies, Skeletons, Creepers. She then was surrounded and stood in a stance of combat. Wes closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She quickly opened her eyes and they turned a goldish, reddish colour. A dark blueish type of effect surrounded her sword. She then twirled it around, causing all the mobs to fall down. She stopped and the mobs were dead. "EY GET YO ASSES OUTS HERE!" Wes yelled out. "Nice job! Now Destiny, it's your turn. Use your magic to concentrate on the sword just like Claire did with her bow." "Ok!"

Destiny pulled out her sword and walked in the dungeon. She waited for mobs to spawn and stood in a stance like Wes did. Yellow effects surrounded her and the sword. Mobs started to spawn and Destiny swung at them, instantly killing them with one touch or hit from her sowed and went up in flames. "Nice job, Destiny" Violet said. We all clapped and Destiny walked down. "Are you proud of me now?!" She yelled out. "No...You're a failure" I said and laughed. "Wow that's mean, Claire" Averi replied to my reply for Destiny. "EY! I CAN'T HOLD IT IN, ALRIGHT?!" I said.

"Claire, I need to talk to you for a moment" Interrupted Violet. I switched my gaze upon the short one and walked towards her. "Yea? What is it?" I asked. The others walked away and left me alone with Violet. "Once this training is over, I'll tell you my true identity" She said. I was confused. "What do you mean, Violet? And why where you hiding your true identity?" I asked, suspiciously. "You'll have to know after the training..." She said.

"It'll be a surprise"