Bonus Chapter Four

Bonus Chapter Four

Jason's POV

Mitch and I were talking about some collabs in the dining room while Claire and Wes sat in the living room using their phones, not saying a word.

That's when I heared yelling. The sound of their yelling echoed through the living room.

Claire laughed, "Jason screams like a girl." She said in between her fits of laughter. "At least my boyfriend isn't an idiot." Wes retorted. "What did you just say?" Claire questioned while standing up in front of Wes. Wes repeated herself while putting her phone on the coffee table, "AT LEAST MY BOYFRIEND ISN'T AN IDIOT!" She stood up also facing Claire. She hasn't notice she was extremely small in height compared to Claire.

The both of them faced each other with determined faces. "Well at least my boyfriend doesn't love me more than the fucking universe!" Claire exclaimed. Wesley's mouth dropped. "At least my boyfriend doesn't love a microwave alarm!!" She shouted."Well at least my boyfriend isn't in love with a shitty ass pig from minecraft!" Claire answered back furiously.

"At least my boyfriend doesn't go running around with a bow and arrow shootin' everybody's faces!!"

"At least my boyfriend doesn't betray me when we play jump maps!"

"At least my boyfriend doesn't eat all the day!" Wes answered who looked like she was about to blow up like a bomb. "AT LEAST I DONT NEED TO TIPPY TOE TO KISS MY BOYFRIEND!" Claire screamed.

Mitch and I went running into the living room having no comments and just stared at the two females while they were fighting. We laughed.

"Well at least I don't have to worry about getting killed by my Boyfriend!" Wes shrieked as her eyes started turning red. "At least I get to see my boyfriend's eyes everyday!" Claire shrieked louder.

Mitch being the tough one, went to stop their fight that was going out of hand. I followed him without any hesitations.

"What the heck just happened?" Mitch questioned the two females, roughly pulling Claire back into his chest wrapping his arms around her.

"IT WAS HER FUCKING FAULT!" Wes and Claire yelled in unison while pointing at each other. "Ok, ok, chill." I said soothingly while pulling my lover into a hug. Mitch did the same. The two were pulled apart by us. Both of them gave one last glare at each other. Together they said to each other. "NEVER TEASE MY BOYFRIEND AGAIN!" Mitch and I just looked at each other and smirked. We whispered and sighed "hhhuhh.. Boyfriends" we both laughed and pulled our girlfriends' away.

On the side where Mitch and Claire were , Mitch simply comforted his girlfriend. "You are so cute Biggums when you get angry. " Mitch smiled at Claire who was pissed off.

Claire smiled. "I love ya too, Biggums, you know that?" "Yep." Mitch smiled while kissing his Claire on her forehead.

On our side Wes was looking so pissed off on what just happened a while ago I just pecked her cheek.

"Chill out, Wes. Don't feel hurt you know she was just defending and as well joking besides your perfect to me you know that? Dont hate yourself. C'mon smile for me you bootiful Aussie." I said. "I guess you're right, you are the perfect boyfriend." Wes smiled while staring at my eyes. I kissed her forehead and smiled at her.

"I love you Wes."

"I love you too, Jason."

Mitch's POV

Claire had cooled off. The anger had vanished and she looked at the wall, eyes turning soft. "I could've hurt Wes..." She muttered. "It's all my fault." I responded to her muttering. "No it's not, silly. You were just trying to protect me. Like Wesley was for Jason. But I would be careful. Because we all know who her cousin IS. And she could as sure as hell ask Martin to come her." She stated. "I forgot to do something, though" Claire added, turning to face Wes.

"Wesley. I'm so sorry about that! Want to go to the theatre?" Claire apologized and asked. "Yeah but uh, I called Martin to come so uh...Sorry I guess." Claire stood shocked by Wes's response."Never mess with Wes then..." "Jk girl! I asked him to come but not for that reason. I asked a few days ago." She said walking in. "Scared ya, didn't I? Now let's go, I wanna see Frozen." We let out a sigh. Oh my God. Wes is small but her wits don't falter. She sure can pack a scare. Both Claire and Wes departed after Claire kissed me and told me she'd be a while. Jason walked in. I'm bored.

"Hunga Deens?" I asked Jason.

"Sure" He answered back simply