Bonus Chapter Seven

Hey guys! Atomic here

So I was wondering if you guys would like me to include a random bonus chapter of what seems to be similar to the anime Danganronpa or very similar to it

It'll be a crossover and if you guys like it, I might make it into a story but with different characters

So the preview or well a bonus chapter :p and I guess I hope you'll like! ~ Atomic

This shiat is demented ~ Calista

Bonus Chapter Seven

Claire's POV

...Where...Where am I?

What...is this place?

W-What's going on?

I looked around the strange area I was in. It seemed to be a room with steel plates against the wall. Maybe I can get out if I.... I grabbed onto the steel plates, using all my strength to pry it off. It was useless. The plates were too hard for me to pry off. I looked at my hands as they were already turned red. I sighed and ignored it. I looked around the room as I noticed there was a not on the floor. I picked up the note and read it out loud. "Head to the Living Room now" I put away the note and decided to do what it said.

I walked out of the room, entering the dark hallway. I gulped. "This is freaking the hell out of me..." I muttered. I dug my hands into the pockets of my jacket. I stopped. My phone isn't in here...Did someone take it? I thought.

I kept on walking until I made it to the Living Room. I walked in, seeing the people who I may or not remember who they were. "There comes the other one!" Yelled out the boy with nerdy glasses. "So now we can start with this fucking bullshit" Said a girl with brown hair and a type of eyes I never seened before.

"Welcome children!" Said a booming voice. "Welcome to The Home Of Despair!"

"Home Of Despair?" Said the curly haired one.

"Yes. Do I have to repeat myself?" The voice asked.

"S-Show yourself you coward!" Yelled out the dirty blonde while using a weird type of voice.

A figure then popped up by the fireplace. The figure had kinda colourish clothes. I couldn't tell who he was since he was wearing some kind of mouthpiece and a hood to cover up his face. "The Home Of Despair is a place where you will stay for the rest of your lives!" He said and I took a step back in surprise. "If you want to get out, you have to kill your fellow members with no trace or evidence that you did murder them! You will have minimum of time to find clues or some evidence that was left behind then we shall commence the Household trial. You have to use the clues and evidence that you have found to find out who the murderer was. If you guess the person who murdered, they will receive a painful punshiment. But if you guess it wrong, the rest will receive the punishment and the murderer gets to leave the Home Of Despair! All sixteen of you received a note of what specialty you are and the rules as well. Have fun!" He finished and disappeared.

I looked at everyone and they had terrified looks on their faces. I gulped, feeling queasy since I was scared to confront them. They are probably planning something. "We're gonna die!" Cried out the boy with the nerdy type glasses. The dark haired one broke down and saying words like I don't want this! or Get me out of this hell!

"It'll be fine if we just sticked together...Making a promise not to kill each other" The blue and purple haired one said. "She's right but what if we can't trust each other?" The long-nosed one asked. "Then we should introduce ourselves. Raise our bondings with each one another...I'm Ryan, Super Specialty Level: Power Mover?" He said a bit confused.

"Tyler, Super Specialty: Actor"

"The names' Wes, Super Specialty Level: Swordsman"

"Ian, Super Specialty Level: Baker"

"E-Elizabeth...Super Specialty Level: Runner"

"Averi, Super Specialty Level: Hunter"

"Jason is my name, Super Specialty Level: Astronomer"

"It's Jerome, Super Specialty Level: Axeman"

"Call me Mitch, Super Specialty Level: Archer"

"Um...Michelle...Super Specialty Level: Swimmer"

"Ehh Adam, Super Specialty Level: Singer"

"Brice, Super Specialty Level: Artist"

"Hey, it's Destiny, Super Specialty Level: Brewer"

"Quentin is the name, Super Specialty Level: Joker"

"Ty, Super Specialty Level: Jumper"

The person left to introduce themselves was myself. I grabbed the note from my pocket and read my specialty. "Claire...Super Specialty Level: Faith?" I said with a confused tone. Why faith? Why is my specialty faith?

"So what now?" Quentin asked. "I dunno" Adam answered. "Let's search the are. See if we can find anything" Averi said. "I really got a bad feeling about this..." I heard Elizabeth mutter. "Oh and by the way guys" Said the person who we just spoked to. "You cannot try to kill me or you will receive the punishment! Food will always be restocked and remember to lock your doors when it is your curfew!"

"Fuck my life..." Ty said and sighed. "Watch your language, boy" Adam warned, jokingly.

So now I'm going to live with these people who I don't even know or trust...I can't believe this is happening...

To Be Continued

So I hoped you all enjoyed this and give it a vote! Leave a sent if you want this to become the real thing but with different characters.