Bonus Chapter One

A/N: This bonus chapter was written by my good friend (or should I say waifu), Leslie and pasted on here by me. Check her out @ Galaxy-nova. Now onto the story!

Bonus Chapter One

Part One

Third Person POV

Elizabeth was sleeping when her alarm went off. She smashed it with her hand and then snuggled into her pillow, hiding under the sheets. Her phone went off and she let out a small cry, "All I want is some sleep!" She snatched her phone after missing a couple of times trying to grab it off the end table. "Yes? Who is this?" A loud shout came put of her phone "Where were you?! I thought we were gonna play some minecraft?" Elizabeth responded back, "I had to study yesterday!" "Well you better get on today!" "yeah yeah, I'm getting on now..." She jumped out of bed and sat on the desk chair, turning on her computer. She opened up the minecraft window and Skype as well. She got a call from her best friend, Claire. She answered the call and saw that there were people in the call.

Elizabeth's POV

"Claireehhhhh!" I shouted. "What?" "Who are these twats?" "These twats be my friends" "Nye, I don't know these people" "So what?" "I dun wanna be raped" I started using that goofy accent. "Nuh dur nice" Claire said with the same goofy accent. "Dun lie to meh baybeh" "Nu, I lerve u" I sighed, chuckling under my breath. "Fine, becurz I lerve u"

A guy spoke up, "Uhm... What the butt just happened?" "YOUR MOM!" Another guy started laughing. "Ohaider" I said with a cute little voice while making a face even though I don't have my webcam on. I didn't get a response. "I made brownies" I spoke out of randomness. "Das hot" The guy who laughed said. I snickered. "GET YO WEBCAM ON BITCH!" Claire shouted. "Nye, I look like a potato" "I dun care" "FINE!" I shouted back at her, seeing her smile with mischeviousness if that's even a word.

I turned my webcam on and pursed my lips as I did. "What you doing making dat sexay face?" The guy with curly hair said. "Frick u" I responded. "But you look like a majestic unicoooorn" He yelled out. I smiled sheepishly, "Shmank you, curly boi" I said. "I HAVE A NAME YOU KNOW!" He shouted.   "Yeah mah babeh!" Claire shouted. I chuckled, "Mmmyes, I turn you all on" I said. It got quiet until everyone started laughing and Claire didn't since she knows we both act like this. "Mmyes, so sexeh" "mmyes, let us make babehs" "Mmyes, we shall"

"NO! SHE'S MINE!" The guy with the long nose shouted out while he had fits of laughter. I grabbed a banana which was apparently on my desk. "BACK UP BITCH!" I yelled at him. "Claire!" "Yeah?" "Let us make some hardcore smutty baybehs together!!" I then added some random person which was my friend. "UMF" I said. My friend responded back, "UMMF" "UMMMMFFF" "UUMMMMMMMFFFFFFF" I then got a note that she was removed by a dude which was Adam. "ADAM, YOU QUEER!" I yelled out and he laughed. "Aren't we going to play minecraft?" The spiked up hair guy who had those piercings asked. Claire nodded, "We be going on Mitch's server" She said. I suspected that the guy who had his hair spiked up and an ear piercing was Mitch so yea... "Yea buddy!" He said. "Nu știu adresa IP a serverului lui Mitch...(I don't know the IP address of Mitch's server...)" I spoke softly in Romanian. I saw everyone's confused expression except for Claire since she told me she had learned Romanian.

Their faces looked so fucking hilarious. "Wut?" Adam said. "Dun ask" Claire answered for me. I heard typing and I looked in the Skype chat. Thenexusmc.net was the IP address. I went on the multiplayer section and added the server. I logged in and I saw Claire's player crouching next to another player called BajanCanadianand some random player was jumping around the spawn area which his name was SkythekidRSand the other one who was crouching closer to me is ASFJerome "What the fudge?" I said in a weird type of tone. "What? You feel uncomfortable?" Jerome said. I knew he was Jerome because he was thevonlybguy left and his user kinda helped my out. I squinted and pursed my lips at the camera since we were still on skype, "No you queer!" I yelled. "Queer? I'll have you know that I am not a queer!" Jerome said with a goofy British tone. I giggled. "Das one adorable giggle you got dere, Lissy" Adam confessed after he heard my laugh. "HOW YOU KNOWS MAH NAME?! You stalker...." I hissed. "Uhm uh it says on skype, lol" He answered. "Oh ok das fine" I replied.

I saw Claire's player hold out a compass. Her user was GoldenGurlOwO(Yes I changed the user DEAL WIF IT) and I smiled. "EEEYYYYYYY" Said Jerome. I replied back, "EEEYYYY" "EEYYYYYY" Claire said. "AAAYYYY" Mitch said and Adam just sat there. "What the fuck?" We all laughed. "Adam, your such a butt nugget" Jerome sighed with a few laughs.

"I AM NOT A BUTT NUGGET!" Adam yelled out.