Chapter 35

Chance's POV

"Um, guys? Where's Maddie and Michael? They're not answering their phones," Ally said, walking over with Lauren to Marcus and I. 

"They want on a walk. They should be back soon," I assured them.

"Chance, it's been an hour."

"WHAT?" I roared. "Why hasn't anyone said anything?" I asked, jumping up off the couch. We'd all just finished eating lunch and had just been chilling in the lobby.

"We didn't think anything of it. They haven't gotten to spend much time with each other lately so we thought they were just... spending time together," Rayanna said, who was sitting by Brady. They both looked scared.

John entered the room. "What's going on?"

Marcus turned to him and told him the news.

"Michael and Maddie are missing."

Mikey's POV

"Cameron! I said I wanted to be alone with her. Not kidnap us and bring us to your house! And why'd you bring Michael?" I yelled.

He shrugged. "Cause he'd tell. Plus, you really thought I was gonna help you?" He asked, smirking. 

"What? I don't-" He threw a rag over my face, and darkness closed over me once again.

Brady's POV

"Guys, Mikey's missing too," I said, nearly crying at this point. 

All of us had just split up and searched the entire hotel, and there was no sign of any of them. 

"I just called the police. But I don't want to wait for them, let's all split up and look. Chance, you take your car and take Brady, Dorian and the girls. Everyone else, come with me," John said.

"Has anyone let the group at the studio know?" Bloom questioned.

John nodded. "They're leaving soon, they said they'll be on the lookout." 

Soon we were headed in the direction Michael and Maddie were last seen.

Maddie's POV

I woke up and moaned. Where was I? My head hurt.

I looked around and realized I recognized this place.

The one that had haunted me in nightmares.

Cameron's house.

I looked around for Michael and Mikey, but they weren't there. At least not in this room.

My hands were handcuffed on a chain this time. I guess Cameron had learned from last time ropes were pretty easy to untie.

The door opened and I tensed.