Chapter 15

Maddie's POV
Mikey was really sweet. And yes, maybe attractive I'll admit... but I wished I'd sat with Michael. I know he'd just been teasing me about sitting alone, but...

"I don't hear you defending yourself!! Huh? Huh?" Jay suddenly yelled from the back seat. "Dude, shut up!! You're so loud. We'll discuss this later" Michael said. I smiled. I wondered what they were talking about. 

Soon we'd arrived at Chick Fil A and ordered our food. 

Michael, Jay, Brady, Lauren, Drew and I all ended up in a booth. Lauren was between Drew and Brady and me Michael and Jay. 

While we waited for our food, Lauren and Drew were whispering and laughing.
"Does he like her?" I whispered to Michael. 

He nodded, grinning. "Yeah, he hasn't stopped talking about her. I'd say he asks her out soon."

I smiled. "They're cute." 

He nodded, suddenly looking sad. "Yeah." 

Our food arrived and we all dug in. 

"I'm starving, this day was so long," Jay said with a mouth full of French fries.

We all nodded in agreement. 

Suddenly, John walked up to our table. 

"Change of plans guys, you're all flying out tomorrow."

They all frowned. "Why?" Drew asked.

John shrugged. "They're not starting rehearsals for the live shows til y'all get back, so there's nothing for you to do here all day tomorrow. Plus it'll give you more time with your families. Today's the 12th, and you guys will get back on July 5th." 

I groaned. Why had I thought it was only a week and a half? Ofcourse it was almost a month, the premiere wasn't even until June 22nd. 

Lauren and I exchanged sad looks. 

"Ok. Thanks John" Brady said, and John left to go tell the other guys. 

Drew looked at us sympathetically. "Sorry you guys have to be here without us."

I sighed. "It's alright. We'll have to do video chats and stuff." 

Jay nodded. "Definitely. We should do like group Skypes," he said. 

We all nodded in agreement, then went back to eating.

Michaels POV
By the time we got back to the hotel, it was almost 9 o clock and we all had to pack. 

So we couldn't hang out with Lauren and Maddie.

Was I disappointed? 

Maybe a little.

But they were gonna get up and say bye to us. We all flew out at different times, but at 9 am me, Chance, Cam, Michael and Miles were all leaving to go to the airport. 

Juliet was meeting us at the hotel and riding over with us.

Maybe after spending the next month with her I'd realize it was all in my head. J

uliet was my girlfriend. I'd just been... confused.

Right.

"Something on your mind?" My Mom asked as we packed.
I shrugged. "I'm gonna miss this place and the guys when we go home." 

She smiled. "We'll be back soon enough." 

I nodded. "Yeah.

Maddie's POV

I'd gotten permission for Lauren to sleep over in my room, so my dad was gonna sleep in a different one for tonight. 

"So. What's goin on with you and Drew?" I asked, looking over at her on the other bed. 

She blushed. "He told me he wanted to get to know me better... and asked for my number." 

I squealed, which I didn't do often. "Lauren!! That's so cute, I'm happy for you."

She grinned. "Thanks. So... what about you and Michael?" 

My phone buzzed. My eyes widened. 

"I don't know. I think he just texted me."

/

/

Guys next chapter things are gonna be insane. So get ready. 

It's been 8 days and this has 300 reads!!! That's crazyyyy.  Thank you guys.
Please continue voting and commenting any feedback!!