Lover's Pick (FINAL CHAPTER)

Can I just say how fun it was to write this? This book is possibly my favorite book I've written yet. I can't wait for the second book!!! Anyway, the second book is gonna be called Warrior Kittys: Lovers Interest: Book 2- Lovely Find. Enjoy the finale chapter!!!!~ (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

    Fallingpaw woke up. The room was covered in darkness. His eyes... they were open and closed. 

He walked around the room. Tree shapes formed around him. But he could walk through them. 

???: (Cries)

Fallingpaw turned around and walked toward the crying noise. He stopped as he saw Whisperingpaw and LochPoppy crying. "Who do you choose..." A voice echoed in the air. He looked at them both... this was a test. He would choose the one who loved him... or choose the one he loved. He looked at LochPoppy. Her face was wounded, scars covered her body and blood dripped from her body. "Fallingpaw... I love you... You have always loved me... help me..." She cried. He looked over at Whisperingpaw, her face covered with scars all the same as LochPoppy, but she looked devastated... and not because she was bleeding. He sighed. Fallingpaw loved LochPoppy... but that's because he was forced to love her. She was his mentor... He enjoyed her company... but if he said no it would be awkward... But with Whisperingpaw, Fallingpaw loved her. And just because he grew up with her didn't mean he was her kin, they both knew that. Fallingpaw walked closer to them both... LochPoppy's eyes lit up, while Whisperingpaw's eyes grew darker. He had to choose now, or he would lose them both. Fallingpaw breathed in deep and walked over to Whisperingpaw. He rested his muzzle on her head, he heard her purr... it was beautiful. The room lit up as LochPoppy yowled while more blood dripped from her fur. She fell to the floor as Fallingpaw opened his eyes. He was in the apprentices' den... right next to Whisperingpaw. He heard a yowl as he ran out of the den to see LochPoppy on the ground, her fur shining in Silverpelt... she closed her eyes as she joined MoonClan. Fallingpaw walked over to her and sat down. Tears rolled down his face as he sat vigil for her... she was dead. 

KittyHeart woke up. The room was black... and she realized she was asleep... but still awake. "Pick." A voice echoed as NightStorm and MightyClaw appeared. They looked around in confusion. "Where are we!" NightStorm hissed as he crouched in a fighting crouch. MightyClaw looked at KittyHeart. He hit NightStorms leg with his paw while starring at KittyHeart in amazement. NightStorm looked at KittyHeart, his eyes sparkling. KittyHeart looked at herself, she didn't look any different, until she realized that she looked different to them, almost like an angel. She couldn't see it herself, but she realized that she had to choose one of the other. "Questions will back asked." The voice said. She looked around, but darkness was everywhere. The only cats there were MightyClaw and NightStorm. She sighed, so this is what it all built up to. She thought. "Who saved you from the badger?" The voice asked. "MightyClaw did." She answered. Suddenly, the room flashed red. "WRONG!" The voice screamed. MightyClaw looked at the floor. KittyHeart stepped back, so NightStorm did? She wondered. "Who watched you from afar, never to be noticed!" The voice yowled. "N-NightStorm..." She meowed slowly. NightStorm crossed his legs and looked at the floor. "Who... did you love more... when you thought they were the only one you ever noticed." The voice yowled. "Night...Storm..." KittyHeart answered honestly. "Who do you love." The voice asked finally. KittyHeart took a deep breath. "NightStorm." She answered with all honesty. The room turned white in the blink of an eye. NightStorm walked up to KittyHeart, while MightyClaw stayed back. KittyHeart licked NightStorm's cheek, she did love him. Even if the only one she ever noticed was MightyClaw... she did love him. She woke up, NightStorm laying next to her. She purred with happiness as she dozed off back to sleep.

(COMPLETE) Warrior Kittys: Lovers Intrest: Book 1- Lover's pickजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें