Jealous

Hey guys, so

    Hey guys, so... no website today. Sooo yeah! Bye, :P Enjoy the chapter!! :3 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 LochPoppy's POV

  LochPoppy woke up before sunrise. She yawned when she noticed Fallingpaw on her side. She smiled and woke him up. 

     "Fallingpaw... Fffaaalliinngggpaw... FALLINGPAW!" She yelled playfully. He woke up in a jump. "IM UP!! IM UP!!" He screamed as he blinked rapidly. He looked at her and his ears flattened and as he purred. LochPoppy nudged him to get up for a while, he finally got up and they walked down the hill. "That was the best sleep I've ever had!" Fallingpaw meowed, stopping to stretch. "Yeah, love does that~" LochPoppy mewed happily, stopping along with him.  They stopped in shock as MuddyFoot, the clan deputy, ran up to them. "WHERE WERE YOU GUYS!!??" He yowled. "Up there, sleeping." LochPoppy mewed. "In love oorrr...?" MuddyFoot meowed, leaning closer as if waiting for them to say in love, which it was. "Nope, just too lazy to walk all the way back to camp." Fallingpaw quickly meowed, trying not to blow their cover. "Oh okay. OH MY GOSH!! I JUST REMEMBERED WHAT I NEEDED TO TELL YOU!!" MuddyFoot screamed. Fallingpaw and LochPoppy turned their heads in confusion. "CLOVERSTAR... IS DEAD!!" He meowed, crying after. LochPoppy ran up to him and stopped at his side. "It's okay..." "wait... I'm clan leader..." MuddyFoot meowed suddenly as he shot up and pushed LochPoppy too the ground. "IM CLAN LEADER!!!" He yowled as he ran back to the clan. LochPoppy and Fallingpaw snickered as they walked back more slowly back to camp with their tails twirled together.

    Whisperingpaw's POV

Whisperingpaw walked around the camp, but she couldn't find Fallingpaw and LochPoppy anywhere. Honestly, it wasn't normal for them to be out THIS LONG without a single cat seeing them. Whisperingpaw hissed a little at the thought they slept together at Sunset Mountain, but she pushed that thought away. Why did she care if they were mates? It didn't matter. But something in her heart told her it wasn't right. Suddenly, MuddyFoot ran from the forest undergrowth to the Great stone. "CATS OF LIGHTNING CLAN!!!" He yowled. Everyone walked out of their dens to see what was happening. "CLOVERSTAR IS DEAD!!!!" MuddyFoot cried. All the cats gasped, even Whisperingpaw. No one could have known he was on his last life... even his clan didn't.  "AS DEPUTY... IT IS MY DUTY TO BECOME CLAN LEADER!!" He continued. "I WILL PICK A DEPUTY BY SUNDOWN!" MuddyStar was Whisperingpaw's brother. He had been born before his other siblings, so he grew faster and faster. While they were being apprenticed, he was becoming a warrior. Suddenly, Whisperingpaw saw Fallingpaw and LochPoppy with their tails twirled together. She hissed quietly as they both looked at her and smiled. Walking over to them, Whisperingpaw wanted to ask what they had to do for a day, but she would sound jealous. Which I'm not! She yowled in her head. 

LochPoppy's POV

     MuddyStar gathered them all at sundown. "I have chosen..." He meowed calmly. "The new deputy... (Sigh) is..." MuddyStar meowed, pausing out of uncertainty. "HazelFlash." He meowed. HazelFlash walked up to the great stone, though, LochPoppy saw he didn't look surprised in the slightest. "Moonclan... honors your wisdom... and we now present you... as the clan deputy..." He meowed as he slowly walked down and barely touched muzzles with HazelFlash. Most of the cats cheered, but LochPoppy and Whisperingpaw looked at each other in confusion. They had both noticed, even if they didn't want to.