We Can Make It Come True~

Chapter 4

  NightStorm pushed himself awake in the morning, before sunrise. He needed to have a private chat with WolfWhisper. He looked around the warriors' den, but he didn't see WolfWhisper... He walked outside and looked around to see WolfWhisper talking with ShadeGaze, they were behind the warriors' den. He listened from around the corner. "Yeah, I and NightStorm are mates now!" WolfWhisper purred in happiness. "That's great, you two really are cute together. Though... I thought he liked KittyHeart..." NightStorm paused when ShadeGaze said that, how did she find out? "Nope! He liked me this entire time!!" "So, when are the kits coming?" "Oh, most likely leaf-fall." "Great, we should get back inside before someone hears or sees us." "Your right, come on." WolfWhisper finished the conversation. NightStorm got ready for them to see him, but they went the other way around. NightStorm sighed of relief and he went back into the warriors' den a little later, just to be safe. He woke up at sunrise to see it was only him and WolfWhisper sleeping in the den. He pushed himself awake again and walked over to her. "WolfWhisper..." He said quietly. "Mhmm... Oh.. Hi NightStorm..." WolfWhisper purred. "Why did ShortBlaze tell me that you told cats I was the father of YOUR kits?" NightStorm said in an angry meow. WolfWhisper stared at him. "Well, if you don't like me lying... we can make it come true..." WolfWhisper meowed in a sexual tone as she leaned in closer and jumped on him.