Back To Different

  While MightyClaw was in CloverStar's den... NightStorm washed off the goo from his fur in FalconClaw's den. 

    "So... Why did you mate with her?" FalconClaw asked as NightStorm laid in the clean water.  "Did I really have a choice? What was I supposed to say? I was acting as MightyClaw... she would have thought that MightyClaw didn't love her." He said. FalconClaw just looked at him for a while. "KittyHeart listens to reason... You could have said that you weren't ready for that." NightStorm looked up at FalconClaw. If only he had done things differently... then MightyClaw wouldn't be in CloverStar's den acting like him. 

     MightyClaw walked into CloverStar's den, full of rage and anger. "NightStorm. You must follow the warrior code... why did you attack MightyCl-" "IM NOT NIGHTSTORM!!" MightyClaw interrupted CloverStar. "IM MIGHTYCLAW!! WE SWITCHED FUR COLOR TO ACT LIKE EACH OTHER AND HE BETRAYED ME!!" MightyClaw yowled with anger. CloverStar tilted his head down. "What were you expecting? For it all to be okay...? You still must follow the warrior code... and for that... you will not be at the next gathering." CloverStar said. MightyClaw stepped back in anger and charged forward at CloverStar.

 FalconClaw's POV

   I walked into my den. Daisypaw was setting herbs down and as I came in, her smile became bigger. Daisypaw was adorable... but a Medicine Cat isn't allowed to date their apprentice... we both knew that. I smiled and walked over to her. Her golden eyes looked at me for a while, I could see something in them... but I didn't say anything. 

We talked for a while, but then BlizzardDust came in, he looked sick

We talked for a while, but then BlizzardDust came in, he looked sick... "He ate deathberries. His kit tried to eat one after running to the forest but he told it from her paws and ate it accidentally." BirdFeather said, I looked at the wall of herbs and grabbed Yarrow and gave it to BlizzardDust. "Whats...:: hack cough:: this..." BlizzardDust slowly meowed, coughing a bunch. "You'll throw up the deathberries, EAT!" I meowed loudly. He ate the yarrow, a few seconds later he ran away and threw up in a box of Watermints. "Well... Daisypaw, wanna come help me find some more Watermints?" I meowed. "I'll get it myself, I know what they look like and you need to stay here in case someone comes back!" She meowed. FalconClaw sighed. "Alright... go ahead." He meowed, trying to look cheerful. Daisypaw ran out of the den and into the forest. FalconClaw sat in his den. He never felt this alone for such a long amount of time. He grabbed some Burdock Root and put it in one by one in a new leaf box. He picked the last one up when it crushed in his mouth and he swallowed some. He hacked and coughed. It tasted horrible!! Moonclan!! Help me!! He thought when he heard a gasp at the front door of his den. He turned around to see Daisypaw drop the Watermints and race over to the herbs. She grabbed Yarrow, Coltsfoot, and Ivy and ran over to FalconClaw. She slapped the Yarrow in front of his face and he ate it, throwing up the Burdock Root a while later. She then slapped Coltsfoot in his face and he chewed it as well, he stopped coughing as much Then, Daisypaw slapped Ivy in his face and he ate it. He was still in shock, but his body stopped shaking and he stopped coughing. He stood up, leaning to the side a couple times... Daisypaw caught him so he didn't hit the ground. "Thank you... Daisypaw.." He said slowly, licking her ear. She purred and rubbed herself on the side of his back. He purred and they laid down to sleep, cuddled together.