WolfWhisper Notices

Hey guys, so it won't say the chapter anymore... it'll say the chapter on the picture that goes with it :D Anyway... enjoy :D

MightyClaw walked to the Warriors' den, he just came out of the medicine cats den

MightyClaw walked to the Warriors' den, he just came out of the medicine cats den... his black fur and green eyes made him look almost perfectly like NightStorm... But as soon as he walked through the Warriors' den's coat of moss over the entrance... Wolf Whisper pulled him aside into a quiet area in the den. "MightyClaw... why are you acting like NightStorm..." WolfWhisper growled silently. "Uh... I have no clue what you're talking about!" MightyClaw quickly but quietly said. "Your eye are green-er than NightStorms... anyone could see that... his eyes are a normal green while yours are a dark green." WolfWhisper whispered. MightyClaw sighed. "Fine, your right," He started quietly saying. "But NightStorm wanted to switch with me. He's outside talking with KittyHeart..." MightyClaw said, his voice going into a deep growl towards the end. WolfWhisper stayed silent for once, her yellow eyes drifted to the ground. "WolfWhisper?" MightyClaw meowed quietly. "He.. loves her... just as much as you do..." She finally said in a whispering voice. MightyClaw looked at her for a while, staring blankly until sense finally hit him. "Oh no..." He whispered. "What..? WHAT..?" WolfWhisper scream shouted, eager to know. "I left him alone with KittyHeart..." He whispered. WolfWhisper turned her head in confusion. "And he's acting like me!!" MightyClaw screamed as he got up and ran out of the den. All the warriors looking at him like he's crazy. He ran until he stopped at the great stone. He looked around and he heard noises coming from the part of the clan hidden by the bushes. He slowly crept over and looked at the bushes to see KittyHeart laying on top of NightStorm. He hissed in anger as he lept in front of them. Their eyes looked up. "NightStorm??!!" KittyHeart yowled. Neither of them answered. "KittyHeart! He's acting like me and I'm acting like him!! STOP CUDDLING WITH HIM!!" MightyClaw screamed in anger. "We... weren't cuddling..." NightStorm blurted quietly. MightyClaw gave him a death stare. "Then what WERE you doing?!" He hissed. KittyHeart looked at NightStorm then looked at MightyClaw. "We were mating" She said slowly.  MightyClaw starred in shock, didn't NightStorm realize that this was wrong? He was acting like him... But KittyHeart would find out eventually... MightyClaw hissed loudly in anger as he pushed KittyHeart off NightStorm and pounced on NightStorm. NightStorm let out a yowl as he got pushed to the floor. Suddenly, CloverStar ran behind the bushes to see MightyClaw attacking NightStorm. "NIGHTSTORM!!" He screamed. MightyClaw turned around. "AT MY DEN... NOW"