Twelve

« 12—PIZZA »
~~~•~~~

~~~•~~~"What happened?"

~~~•~~~
"What happened?"

Magnus had opened the door immediately after seeing Talia and Luke with blood covering them with Simon and Clary pulling them both into the room which proved a great struggle as Jace was parking the car, so they had to balance a fully grown man and a young woman who couldn't hold herself up, between them.

"They were attacked," Simon shouted over to him as Magnus moved to take Talia from him and into his arms instead, not caring if he got blood all over his fine clothing.

"They need a warlock," Clary told him, "They need you."

They struggled further into the room as Magnus gently placed Talia on one of the couches before getting a pillow and placing it on the other couch, insisting the others place Luke there.

What scared Magnus the most is when he looked over to Talia and saw that she wasn't wearing any expression of pain on her face as she bled out.

Luke started his delusions as the bite worked its way into his system, Clary held onto his hand as he began to thrash about. Magnus hurried away and came back with some bark and placed it between Luke's teeth so he wouldn't bite his own tongue off.

Talia's breathing became shallow as she attempted to look around the room only for the dizziness to increase. Shutting her eyes, she heard footsteps approach her and then stop as the person knelt beside her.

"Talia."

She opened one eye slowly, internally wincing as the bruise pressed against her eyelid. She saw Magnus' look of concern before his eyes changed to cat-like, like she had seen when he was fighting the Circle member a few days ago.

His left hand moved out in front of him, the lilac glow blinding the brunette's hazy vision as she closed it again as his magic attempted to heal her wounds in sections.

The brunette's face began to become more distinguishable as the bruise almost immediately disappeared along with the light scratches. The deep cut on her neck that she had received from the werewolves' knife scarred over but couldn't completely disappear as it had dug in too deep to be rectified.

He quickly moved onto her thigh where the said dagger was still embedded so that it allowed the blood to clot until it was removed. Magnus' eyes narrowed on the dagger as he lifted it using his magic causing a wince to come from Talia's lips as he quickly raised his other hand to stop the bleeding, only able to heal it so that it, again, resulted in a scar.

His eyes flicked back to normal as he looked back at her face which only held a few scratches but her eyes were now able to open fully, only so that he could see the bloodshot around the iris that indicated how drained she really was.

He leaned down so that he was in her direct eyeline, her green eyes watching her mentor, "Get some rest now, okay cupcake?"

She gave him a small smile in response as she whispered, "Thank you."