Three

« 3—ARDEA HERODIAS »
~~~•~~~

~~~•~~~Talia woke up laying on a hospital bed

~~~•~~~
Talia woke up laying on a hospital bed.

But she definitely wasn't in a hospital. What hospital could afford stained glass windows?

She sat up, her shoulder bandaged and aching. Looking down at her legs and arms, she saw that they also had bandages on but the pain was a lot less because of the activated healing rune, new ones placed near to her wounds.

The light brunette looked around and saw she was in a cornered off section to a bigger room. She stood, seeing she was wearing a long black shirt with no trousers on.

She looked around the room and saw some leather pants and a black crop top, with the top part above her cleavage a mesh fabric. Talia also spotted some almost knee-length black boots sitting next to her leather jacket. She raised an eyebrow, whoever had picked out this outfit definitely didn't mind their guests wearing flashy clothing.

Talia ripped off the bandages that were covering her as they were mostly healed and she also hated the feeling of them on her, reminding her of her moment of weakness in the loft.

Quickly putting the outfit on and walking out of the room, her leather jacket hanging loosely over her shoulders to hide the runes from her sister, she enters the other room. She saw Clary sat on a bed with the dark haired girl from the club talking to her.

"A mundane shouldn't even be here," A gruff voice echoed as the dark haired boy and blondie walked into the room.

Talia kept herself to the side, leaning on the wall behind her, her arms crossed tightly across her chest.

"Where is 'here' exactly?" Clary asked them, looking around the group of extremely attractive Shadowhunters.

"She's not a mundane, Alec," Blondie told him, ignoring Clary; the one time he did. The boy crossed his arms over his chest whilst sending a frustrated look to the tall boy beside him.

"How do you know that?" The dark haired boy replied, an annoyed expression evident on his face from his furrowed brows and the crease lines on his forehead, making it seem like he had a good WiFi connection there.

"Because the seraph blade lit up when she touched it," Blondie retorted, "Look, Isabelle, can you..." he motioned for the dark haired girl to get off the bed and took her place.

Talia walked forward into the brightly lit room,"You're right, she's not a mundane and neither am I."

All eyes turn to her, the dark haired girl looking in approval at the outfit she had picked out for the girl. Blondie looked at her briefly before turning his attention back to her sister.