Chapter Thirty-six

Reborn: The Boy Who Discovered He Wasn't
By sabrynabrooklynne

CHAPTER 36

 ==================

Over the past few days, Carol had noticed that Jessica was becoming very distant, withdrawn and quiet. All she did was sit at home playing her online game and now today, it was already past noon and Jessica was still in bed.

Carol realized that Jessica hadn't gone to Rebecca's house or anywhere at all in the past few days. This was all quite unusual behavior for Jessica, she observed.

Carol had also noticed that Jessica hadn't done anything to her hair or worn any makeup for the past three days and she had also only seen Jessica in her least feminine looking pair of jeans and a unisex tee-shirt.

Around one-forty five in the afternoon, Jessica finally came plodding down the stairs and headed for her computer. Carol watched as she stumbled like a zombie, into the living room. She realized that Jessica had removed the polish from her nails and come to think of it she hadn't worn any earrings the past few days either.

Completely unaware of what had happened to cause this change in her child, Carol desperately tried to get Jessica to open up about what was going on, but she couldn't get anything out of her.

Hoping Rebecca might know something, Carol gave her a call and found out that she was concerned as well because she had tried to call and message Jessica repeatedly but wasn't getting any response.

She asked Carol if it would be alright if she came over and tried to talk to Jessica. Carol told her she could come now.

Rebecca hung up the phone and quickly slipped her feet into a pair of sandals, told her mom what was up and headed out the door, in the direction of Jessica's house.

Crossing the front lawn, Rebecca took the long way around the yard to avoid getting wet by the sprinkler and headed towards the park.

About halfway down the block, a couple of guys blew by her on their skateboards almost hitting her as they passed.

"Hey, watch where you're going, cunt," one of the boys yelled back at her.

From behind she could hear more boards coming and she quickly stepped up on the curb to get out of their way.

Two more boys on skateboards rolled up alongside her. Slowing down to match her speed, they began to speak.

"Well, well what have we here," inquired the first.

"I do believe this cutie here is the flavor of the day, Brian," the second boy, answered.

"What a lovely specimen. Does this sweet treat have a name, Brad?"

"I dunno, Personally I'd call it a delicious lunch, but let's find out. Hey, dirty cum-dumpster, what's your name?"

Rebecca remained silent as she continued to walk.

"Speak up, B!tch. What happen? Did you deep throat your daddy so hard he damaged your vocal cords?"

"Yeah, whore. How about a little respect? When someone asks you a question, in response, words are supposed to come flowing out of that face pu$$y you call a mouth."

The exchange of words happening around her made Rebecca very uncomfortable and quite nervous as well. She didn't answer them, she didn't even look towards them. She instead, began to walk faster.

"I think she's trying to run from us. How adorable."

"You sure she's not just trying to get to those bushes up there as quick as possible cause she can't wait to take us both inside her at the same time?"