Epilogue

Samantha

"Samantha!" I heard yelling as I heard Matt running in and flinched knowing the kids were going to cry out.

He walked into the room and saw me breast feeding Brianna as I rocked Brian with my foot. "Seriously Matt... what are you doing here?"

"I love you! I love them and I love every part of our family."

....

"Let's go now!" I yelled at everyone feeling frustrated.

"We are coming momma..." Matt smiled kissing me.

"No daddy... you are supposed to be on my side... us against them of course!" I laughed as I pulled his head down to kiss him.

"Us against the world private..."

I laughed as the kids ran into the living room... well not kids anymore. "Gross..." Brian laughed as he smiled wide in his tux.

"Says the one about to marry his fiancé..." Kaitlyn laughed leaning into her brother.

"Guys..." Sam said with tears in her eyes. "You guys I love you and thank you for giving me such an amazing life..." she pulled her kids and husband in for a hug and then took a deep breath "Okay now let's go! The bride can be late Mattie but not the groom."

"Of course mom!" they smiled and walked out.

Matthew pulled Sam backed and kissed her "it's been a good life private and the kids are all grown up and the last one is leaving us... grandkids to spare." He laughed with a sparkle in his eye.

"its Captain..."

Matt laughed and pulled me out the door locking the door behind us "Of course... Captain Maggot."

Sam laughed as Matt dragged her down the pavement laughing towards the limo that was waiting for them.

The End