Chapter 15

I stared at myself in the reflection of the full length mirror in the dressing room and felt tears as I stared at myself with a huge smile. I had on a Vera Wang wedding dress that had lace all over it was a ball gown and it was fitted around my waist. The dress was perfect and fitted me perfectly since it was made specifically for me. I had tears in my eyes because I had never worn anything so beautiful but Matty wanted me to feel like a princess all the way. Everything had been done even greater than I could have ever expected. It was a wedding fit for a princess and everything to my liking.

Winter pocked me "Hey baby girl you ready to be my boss and my boss, boss' wife." She smiled shoving me softly.

"I have been ready silly." I laughed. "I am ready to be married to him for the rest of my life." I smiled at her thru the reflection.

"and I am ready to be an aunt baby girl!" she laughed as someone knocked on the door. She smiled at me and walked to the door and smiled wide as she opened the door and Ashton walked in kissed her and gave her a huge hug.

"You look beautiful baby!" he kissed her cheek.

"Thank you baby... you look great to."

I smiled looking at them feeling very lucky that my best friends were together and so in love. They had gotten together about 4 months prior to the wedding and they looked incredibly happy.

Ashton turned to me and I heard his breath catch. He walked slowly up to me and I could see his lip trembling. "You know being 4 years older than you... I remember the day you came into the foster house. You were so little and so scared and I remember thinking I had never met such a pretty girl. I remember being excited thinking I finally had a little sister. You have been my best friend since then and I am so glad that since day one we have always had each other's back."

"You were my family before anyone else... that is why I want you to give me away today." I smiled touching his shoulder.

He looked at me and cried out "Really?"

"yeah you're my family.... My brother.... There is no one who deserve it more." I smiled wide at him and he pulled me into a tight hug.

"I wish I could shove your hair around like I usually do..." he smiled at me.

"Guys we are ready out here unless we are running away..." Nicholas walked in laughing holding his and Marias little boy.

"Nope I have been ready for this day for two years since I met him in the boot camp." I laughed looking over at them.

I walked to the entrance as the doors were closed and I smiled looking up at Ashton breathing in, all the girls had walked thru and it was just me and Ashton waiting for the march.

"You ready kid?" he looked at me.

I felt the tears pool in my eyes and I nodded my head at him and felt like I was in the air. "I am more than ready!"

He took my hand in his arm and smiled "Well then thank you for letting me lead you into your future kid... it makes me feel beyond honored." He kissed the side of my head as the march began. I felt my legs start to shake and I wanted to look at him and ask him to make sure I did not fall but I felt him tug at my arm and smile. "There is no way I would ever let you fall kid. I will always hold you up and keep you up and have your back no matter who you are married to or however many kids you have... your still my family" he smiled at me.

"Always big brother... always..." I smiled at him and turned forward as the doors were thrown open and the wedding march started and with the march my heart went into over mode.