"That's impossible." He said. I looked at him, and i see him seriously looking at me too.

"Yes, he might be a devil but look, Love conquered his heart. It is the most element the human had that the God had given us. And see, a devil creature was affected by it just because of that awesome fate of him. You need to trust him, Mark. You need to." Jaemin explained.

Maybe he is right.

"Plus, do you want to see him smile again? Right these days, i dont even saw him smile as he always does last time." He said.

"You are seeing each other?" I asked.

I saw him nod. "We are meeting each other outside the school to talk about random things, and about you."

"What about me?" I asked him.

"He is asking if you were doing fine. Yeah, he is worried about you." He answered.

"And why you didnt tell me?" I asked again.

"Its because we know, you wont believe me. You dont believe a lot about Haechan." He said.

And it stabbed me.

It snapped on me.

It almost killed me.

You dont believe a lot about Haechan.

"Im sorry." I said.

"Nah, it wont help. But it's not your fault, either way. I know you are afraid. I do understand that." He smiled.

"Thanks." I forced a smile.

After that conversation with Jaemin, i went out of the dorm and walked out the University Ground. It's getting later, and the street were now filled with neon lights and busy cars passing by. Winters haven't yet done, and snow is still chilling the whole city.

It's cold outside and i dont have any coat for my upper body. I laughed at my own stupidity.

But then, someone gave me a coat.

"Its cold. I think, you need one for yourself." He smiled.

I stared at him first, before smiling and took the coat he is giving me.

"Let's have a coffee talk." Haechan smiled and started walking passed by me.
I didnt walk, as he did. So he stopped when he is 3 feets away from me.

I smiled as he looked back at me.

I run towards him, and hugged him so tight that i think, he was stunned when he felt me hugging him.

I felt him hugging me back.

"Sorry." I whispered trying to control the tears again, ready to fall from my weak eyes.