Day 00

[Y/N] wandered around while hugging her teddy bear tightly. Everywhere she saw were adults, mostly females, excitedly talking while standing in line. They ignored her, a child walking around.

Suddenly, she heard the door open, the adults rushed into the auditorium. She decided to follow along because she was already lost, honestly how much worse could it get. She followed closely beside a woman in a brown coat, who was distracted because of her friend. The security thought nothing of her, assuming she was the woman's child.

When she entered the auditorium, she quickly branched away from the woman. She decided to walk towards a stage. Nobody really noticed since the security was more focused on getting everybody seated. She looked at the table quizzically before deciding to go under it. Because why not, honestly?

After a minute or so, being under the table got boring so she decided to leave. That was before she heard footsteps on the stage and screaming.

"1, 2, 3! Come and get it, GOT7! Hello, we are GOT7!"

Several voices shouted. [Y/N] could tell the voices belonged to the people on stage. She continued to hide under the table as the people on stage started talking more. However, when a chair got pulled away, she decided that that was it.

[Y/N] slowly crawled out of the table to meet seven pairs of eyes. A scream immediately followed after that.

"Oh my-!" A male with a very strong voice shouted, before getting hit by another man. She instantly got scared and started tearing up. She could hear so many things, the sounds of the women that were seated earlier, the voices of security guards and managers.

Suddenly, she was scooped up by a man. "Hey, it's okay. We won't hurt you. Stop crying now hm?" A soothing voice filled her ears. She looked up to see a handsome man looking at her straight in the eyes.

"My name is Jinyoung, you can call me Jinyoung-oppa. What's your name? How old are you?"

He smiled gently at her. He reminded her of a prince in those fairytales.

"My name is [Y/N],"

She paused to count your tiny fingers before holding up four of them.

"And I'm four this year!"

[Y/N] grinned happily at the prince-like man. And with that, the adults that were seated immediately cooed at her. They found her absolutely adorable.

Jinyoung sat down while carrying her. Since he was at the end of the table, she could turn over and see the other six men that sat at the table as well.

Just then, a woman came up saying, "Jinyoung-ah, I think I should help this girl find her parents."

Jinyoung sat still for a bit before responding to her.

"It's fine, she can hang out with us for a bit. No harm right? It's just a four-year-old girl."

The woman hesitated but left anyways.

While sitting in Jinyoung's lap, [Y/N] gazed at the man that sat next to him. He had two beauty marks on top of his left eye and he also looked like a prince. He looked over to find her staring at him intensely. He laughed and smiled at her. [Y/N] immediately got shy and hid behind her teddy bear before deciding to look at him again. He was still looking at her, but this time he made a funny face. She giggled at him, catching Jinyoung's attention.

"Ah Jaebum-hyung, would you like to hold her?" Jinyoung asked the man.

"Oh, uh sure why not," He answered before looking over at [Y/N] again. "You okay with that?"

She nodded gently before she felt herself being picked up and placed in Jaebum's lap. "I'm Jaebum-oppa, nice to meet you [Y/N]." He smiled at her once again.

[Y/N] smiled up at him before taking her teddy bear's hand, using it to wave at him. "Hello, Jaebummie-oppa!" She cheered.

The seven men cooed at her, finding her cute.

Jaebum then introduced her to the other five men that sat beside him.

"This is Bambam, Jackson, Youngjae, Mark and Yugyeom."

[Y/N] decided to repeat their names just so she could grasp their names better.

"Bammie-oppa, Jackie-oppa, Youngie-oppa, Markie-oppa and Gyeomie-oppa?" She carefully repeated, the action melting all of their hearts.

"She's so cute! Can I hold her?" Jackson exclaimed. But by that time, the fansign had started.

Jackson pouted cutely before turning to the fan in front of him, apologizing before smiling at her.

After seeing Jackson pout, [Y/N] decided she wanted to be on Jackson's lap. She started wiggling in Jaebum's lap wanting to be free. Jaebum looked at her, confused. She made eye contact with him before turning to look at Jackson. He understood immediately and picked her up and placed her on the floor.

[Y/N] waddled over to Jackson who was currently distracted by a fan. She tugged at his pant leg, attracting his attention. He grinned at her while he picked her up and placed her on his lap. She smiled and cutely waved at the fan that was now in front of her. The fan waved back which made her smile even bigger if that was even possible.

And the fansign continued like this. Some fans that had extra gifts even decided to give it to her. For example, a flower crown that just happened to fit her head and a cute bunny plush. [Y/N] was having the time of her life.

But all good things have to come to an end. The last fan gave her another teddy bear plush, this one bigger and fluffier than the one she already had. She excitedly accepted it into her arms. She was overjoyed! She shyly thanked her, earning her some shouts from the seven guys.

And like that, the fan meet was over. The boys, along with [Y/N], piled back to a small break room where their manager was waiting.

"You guys did great today! But I think it's time for little [Y/N] to go home huh?"

The manager reached over to grab her from Jinyoung's arms. But instead, she snuggled deeper into Jinyoung's arms, refusing to leave his warmth.

"[Y/N] what's wrong? Don't you want to go back to your parents?" Jinyoung cooed at her.

"I don't have parents... Not anymore..." [Y/N] mumbled while tearing up.

Jinyoung stood in shock before rubbing her back caringly. "It's okay [Y/N]." He comforted.

The rest of the group pulled their manager aside. As Jinyoung continued to try to comfort her.

"Hyung, what should we do? She has no parents or anybody, we can't just leave her."

"Honestly, she's adorable, can we keep her?"

"I agree with Bambam on this."

"What about the public?"

"Some fans already met her today and they already love her, so that's solved."

"That's true."

The six boys bombarded their manager with questions and statements.

"Alright! Fine, I'll make some calls and we'll see if you guys can care for her." Their manager sighed.

The six of them cheered excitedly before joining Jinyoung and [Y/N], who was now sleeping as she was tired from crying. They told him about the news. But now they would have to wait and see if she was allowed to stay with the seven boys that had already grown attached to her in the span of 2 hours.