Day 01

AUTHOR'S NOTE;

guess what :DD its 1:49am and im writing a new chapter on nothing but terrible wifi, gummy bears and AKMU songs so this chapter might be a little crAzy

The sun shone blindingly into your eyes as you woke up. You looked around still in a sleepy daze to see Mark curled up in the corner still sleeping.

From the way you seem to sprawled out on the disgusting old mat/mattress thing, it was quite safe to assume that during your slumber last night, you probably violently pushed Mark into the corner.

You slowly got up and waddled over to the human ball called Mark and started poking him violently as one would obviously do.

But all you got in response was a couple of grumbles and arm swats. So, tactic 2 started. Which meant you jumped on him while yelling "DOGPILE".

Mark groaned in annoyance, opening his eyes to see you showing your pearly whites to him. He was about to scream and fling the nearest thing at whoever woke him up but since it was your cute face, he just smiled.

"Good morning to you too [Y/N]." He greeted as you rolled off him.

"What time is it?" He asked, but in return, you just shrugged casually. Which made him get up and reach for his phone.

"Considering it's this quiet... Yep. It's only 7 in the morning."

Today was a rare off day for the seven idiots, and usually, on off days, they sleep until the late morning or mid-afternoon.

That's when Mark thought of the best way to ruin the rest of the 6 members' off day.

"How about we go wake up the other guys?" He grinned as you nodded excitedly.

Mark quickly but gently picked you up and raced to the closest bedroom to his, which was Leader Im's room.

He quietly twisted open the doorknob and both of you peeked into the dark room to see a lump covered in sheets. Jaebum's curtains had been drawn all the way to block the annoying early morning sun.

Mark walked over to Jaebum's bed and set you down on the bed gently. He looked at you with a look and you understood immediately.

Mark raised up three fingers and counted down silently.

Once he reached the last finger, you both jumped onto Jaebum causing the said victim to groan and squirm in his bed. "What the-!" Jaebum growled. He was about to curse but he held his tongue when he saw your precious smile right up in his face.

He rolled his eyes and flopped back onto his bed. "Get off guys." He demanded with a small smile on his face, and so, both of you rolled off him.

Mark picked you up again and you both grinned at Jaebum.

"Alright, to Jackson's room!" Jaebum jumped out of bed and the three of you ran off to wake the rest of them up.

_____________________________

And so, here you all are, most of y'all are grumpy but more importantly awake.

Like the freak of nature you are, you're still in your hype and jumping around in Bambam's lap. You wanted to be in Youngjae's lap but he's terrified of dropping you, so.

"So, what now? We're free till... well tomorrow." Bambam said while holding your arms, moving them around to appear like you're dancing.

They all sat in deep thought when something interrupted them.

It was your stomach, you were starving. Look (winkwink), you may be a small child but you're still hungry okay? Being a child is not easy.

Jinyoung sighed as he smiled at you. "I think there's some ingredients we can make breakfast with at home."

As Jinyoung stood up along with Jaebum and Mark to go to the kitchen, Jackson stole you from Bambam's arms.

Bambam pouted as Jackson stuck his tongue at him.

You giggled while Jackson whisked you away to the kitchen where the parents where cooking microwave rice.
_______________________________

The breakfast was mediocre bUt it was filled with the upmost love.

Simply said, you devoured every last bit of food because food waste is bad.

Now it was kind of mundane, with the eight of you just lying on the couch in the living room.

Suddenly, Bambam suggested something to do; shopping!

The seven of them obviously don't have just random child clothes laying around, so all of you really needed to go anyways.

And so, now you're on a train, with seven men who look very suspicious with their masks, hats and sunglasses.

We'll see how this goes...

AUTHOR'S NOTE
my ass has not been productive at all and i seriously wrote such a short storyUGH but i'm on holiday now so y'all will probably get a new chapter soonish????