"At mine. After last night, I took all the Jade, Perrie, Leigh and Jesy home. They were a bit shaken up after last night."

I sighed and asked.

"What about the boys?"

"I don't know where you were last night, Harry went home with some girl, Louis was after the guy who went after you guys, and I don't know about Niall." he explained.

"What guy? Mate I don't remember jack from last night."

"You don't remember, we escaped from him, cause he was well on our trail"

"No, I don't fucking remember because I am fucking hangover!" I yelled at the phone, but regretted it when hangover slapped me back in the face.

"Calm down. I don't remember much as well, I didn't drink, just went out for a smoke, I must've done more than one drop, I don't know, I don't remember. But Inferno was at it again, I'm so sure."

"Just come and pick me up man. Wait. . . You said you took the girls home, what about Frankie?" I asked curiously not remembering him say anything about her.

"Shit, Zayn I'll call you back." he said hurriedly and cut the line.

I took the phone off my ear and looked at it confused, and looked around again, only to notice a figure in the far distance.

I got off the wall and walked closer to the figure to see the familiar messy blonde hair. Niall.

What I noticed then was the blue bruise on his cheek and the bust on his lip.

I stretched my hand out and shook him roughly.

"Niall." I started. Nothing.

"Niall."

I said shaking him with more force.

"Niall!" I yelled one more time, sending him groaning really loudly, raising his head.

For a moment I felt really bad. 

A moment.

Niall might have looked dangerous and bad on the outside, but anyone who knew him well could tell he was about as bad as a teddy bear. I felt extremely bad at that moment because his eyes turned red and tears began to pool in his eyes.

Niall loved drinking. He drank like there was no tomorrow, and can you blame him. He wasn't an addict, but he wasn't easy on it either. But then he hated the day after. He became all fragile and felt like shit. The result of hangovers.

But it'd never been this bad. I knew why this time it was different, because:

1. He wasn't in his house.

2. Apparently shit went through the roof last night.

And 3. He was all bruised and busted up.

"Ow." He moaned quietly, clutching at his eyes, covering it from the sun.

I sighed for the hundredth time knowing I'd have to comfort him until Liam came to get us.

I picked Niall up causing him to groan again. I mumbled a sorry to him, and put his arm over my neck, and held his waist. Just then, Liam texted me that everyone was back at his house, but he couldn't come and get us because he couldn't find the keys.

I groaned yet again and  texted him back saying I found Niall, and that we were on our way.

I shoved my phone back in my pocket and proceeded to walk the 9 blocks back to Liam's house.

When we finally got there, Niall had fallen asleep on my shoulder a little bit. Not wanting to wake him, I let him lay on my shoulder, and rang the doorbell twice.

A few seconds later, the door opened to reveal Liam.

"You look like shit." He told me as we walked through the corridor.

"Well you're no spring flower yourself mate." I retorted.

I walked into the living room where everyone was. 

But not Frankie.

Pushing the thought out of my head, I set Niall gently on the sofa.

I got up and realized all the boys were a bit bruised up. I took a seat on the single chair. We all sat down in silence for a minute.

I turned round and realized that Niall was now awake and had his head laying on his girlfriends chest as she cradled him like a baby, and they were wrapped up in blankets and silently talking. Must've blanked out. I thought and was brought back to reality as Harry began.

"What the hell happened last night?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

We all looked at each other shrugging. Except for Liam who seemed a bit nervous.

"Liam?" I asked giving him a look that said 'fucking talk now'. Now was not the time to be secretive.

We all looked at him, asking him to spill it. He was after all the only one who hadn't so he should know something. Even if he had got a bit high, it isin't as strong off as a hangover.

He looked at us and sighed.

"Gabe". He said. Bringing a deadly to my face.

Gabe Saunders. The enemy.

He and his gang off eggheads, had been trying to get as out of business. His gang. The Fires.

"What about him?" I growled angrily.

"He walked into the club and tried to pick a fight, but then we completely embarrassed him, dissing him and stuff. He got pissed and stormed out. Everything was rolling smoothly and by this time we were all out of it except me, and Gabe stormed back in and picked a fight again . And because you were drunk Zayn, you just punched him in the face. He punched back, and soon his whole group was on us. We were fighting for a while, and that's when the girls were scared and I took them home. But before I did, I looked inside the club again and saw Gabe walk out with he while she was thrashing around and crying and stuff. I don't remember anything else."

"She?" Niall asked.

Liam sighed and said a name that made my heart stop right there.

"Frankie."