*9- All Shit At Once!*

Chapter 9
All Shit At Once!

A/N:

I know it's been a while... Okay, more than a while but I was really busy with some stuff. Thanks for reading though, I really love you all for waiting, just had a really bad writer's block. But now I'm back. LOL.

Dedicated to Merithmoon, KrazyKupkake1234, spxrts, NikitaJ7827, Vanyawrites, daydreamer_565 and aneetameeshi .

Rad Day Y'All :)

© All Rights Reserved.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Liam's POV

That asshole literally dragged Paige! Way to being a gentleman, I mentally scoffed at that. If it wasn't for the confrontation at home, I was preparing myself for, I would have just dragged the bastard out of the house.

What is happening to me man?

I'm was never one of those, who loose their temper on petty things. In fact I don't loose my temper at all, just those few exceptions including my parents, which by the way I avoid by all means. But after what I saw today at the diner, I have to talk to mom.

After dropping the two idiots to their homes, here I was back at my father's mansion. I can't call this place 'my home' because it isn't. I parked my car in the garage and entered the not so welcoming location.

It's beyond my understanding as to why these two are even staying under one roof?

As expected mom was still awake, sitting in the entrance hall adjoining the living room  on one of the recliner chairs. She was sitting there with droopy and puffed eyes, as if she was crying earlier.

As soon as she heard me closing the door, she turned around to face me and came towards me with hurried steps. Then the unexpected happened, she clutched onto me and hugged me tight. As if she would shatter if I let go of her. It's now that I noticed how tired her eyes looked with small lines forming under her eyes, showing how tired she actually was.

I couldn't believe she was the same strong and independent woman I look up to. She looked weary and exhausted, I wanted to ask what happened but then she sobbed. She clutched onto my shirt from the back and sobbed on my shoulder.

"L..Liam" her voice cracked in between her sobs.

"Mom! What happened? Is dad home? Did he said something to you?" She just shed more and more tears. I had never seen her like this, so broken and shattered. I will crucify the bastard who made her cry, myself!

Dad and mom fight all the time but never had she ever been like this. She would never show us her pain. She was not one of those women who would be crying their eyes out on small things. It must have been something big.