7- Knight & Shining Armour!

Chapter 7
Knight & Shining Armour!

Hope you had the best Thanksgiving ever. ( I know my greeting is a bit late).

Thanks for reading.

I seriously love reading your comments.
I reply to all on my Twitter account. You can follow me there and tweet.
Please make that star golden by pressing it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Liam's POV

As I left school I was again in a foul mood. I just wanted a little bit of alone time I new, so I went straight to gym, to release the tension building up inside of me.

I worked out for straight three hours when my instructor stopped me from draining myself from extreme workout. I knew I had overtired myself but I needed it.

It was evening when I called Mason and Bryce to hangout for sometime. We went to our favourite diner in Naperville, Cob's diner. We went there since we were kids. It was the adjoining for the south side and north side.

Coby is in his forties, he is a short height, round face, brown man with a charming personality. He always let the three us eat there even when it was closed, it's always good to catch up with that old man.

 He always let the three us eat there even when it was closed, it's always good to catch up with that old man

Picture of Cob's Diner

I picked the both of them and we reached Cob's. We ordered our food and again Mason and Bryce started talking about, PAIGE.

"I think I should invite Paige to my party, what do you say?" Bryce asked.

"You can't be serious! Have you seen that Tyler kid, he's into some serious southside shit" Mason exclaimed. It was true actually, Tyler is kinda shady.

Definitely not good for Paige.

Woah! Where did that come from?

"But we can invite Paige, he doesn't need to come. Also, she's new here, it'll be good." Bryce countered, always being the nice one. They were talking talking about this and something or I should say someone caught my eye.

"Mom" I exclaimed. They both looked at me then around the diner.

"Is little Liam missing mommy?" They teased but sensed I was in no mood to joke. I food was served and they didn't prodded me further. They both were sitting in front of me, so they couldn't see her.