8- Boy's Locker Room!

Chapter 8
Boy's Locker Room!

Hey!
Big thanks to all the readers
I can't believe you are really reading it.
*Squeal*

It really motivates me. Please Vote. Comment. Share. Follow. If you like.
Love Sel Xoxo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Paige's POV

I didn't get much sleep last night. I couldn't stop thinking about Liam. I mean what Liam did.

We hardly just met yesterday but they saved us from those thugs. And he even gave us lift when they must have had their own things to do. Still they helped us.

Are people really this helpful? At my last highschool I didn't find such helpful people honestly. They were never really friends with me too. Maybe it's really a new start this time.

I'm just confused about Tyler. I still want to know the things Tyler is hiding. But I won't pressure him, he can tell me when he is ready. I have to be a good friend to him. He helped me recover from that accident in the past, now it's my chance to be a good friend to him in present.

Here I am waiting for Tyler, since the past ten minutes but he didn't came to pick me up for school. And mom also left for the hospital. I'm so irritated right now, enough of being a good friend.

"Pick up your phone Ty!" He isn't even picking up his phone. I'm in such a grumpy mood right now.

First he's keeping secrets and now he doesn't show up.

God why do you do such things to me? Ugh.

So now I have to go to school on my own. Yes Paige you can't depend on anyone.

Also, the school isn't that far, I can walk till there or rather run. "Way to go Paige." I sighed and dashed towards the school.

************

I entered the school with getting the same attention as yesterday. But the only difference is I am panting, really hard from all the running. I think I should get more exercise.

But everyone staring is doing no good. And here I thought they would have gotten over with the 'new girl thing'.

Ugh.

The first thing on my to-do list for the day is thanking Liam, Mason and Bryce. After what they did, the least I could do is thank them.

So I started walking towards my locker. I can't be late for the classes for today, the teachers won't excuse me this time.

I'm still not used to the school building, it's so huge. It's kinda like a maze for me. The corridors are so confusing, every way appears the same. But thankfully I reached my locker without any problems. Sigh.

I took my books and as I shut the locker, a smiling Bryce was standing beside the other locker with Mason.

"Did a lot of running today?!" Bryce asked looking me up and down.

"Hey! We can give her name for the marathon. It's the next month by the way, you got a lot of time for that." Mason said looking down at me smirking.

I must be looking like shit after my small running to school. Shit. I should have checked myself in the mirror first.

Stupid Paige!

"Actually my drive to school ditched me, so I had to walk here." They both gave me amused expressions. What's so funny, am I looking so awful?