Chapter One (Beginning Part One)

It was a dark and stormy night. The wind blew so loud you could hear the distinct howl of what sounded like a wolf. Crushing leaves echo through the woods. Panting with every foot step air was getting hard. Running. But from what? Footsteps crushing leaves and sticks. Faster than the first pair.  Can't see them but the sound of them getting closer and closer. Then " BANG"

" AAAH HOLY CRABCAKES!" she screamed waking up with cold sweat flowing down her face. Her mother ran in faster than a speeding bullet.

" What!  Angel What's wrong??" she said with a fast beating heart.

" Mom it was nothing just a bad dream. Don't worry i'm okay."  she said with a sigh of relief.

Her mom nodded her head and closed the door behind as she left the room. Angel tried to go back to bed but the thought of that dream was going to keep her up all night, and mentally kill her in school cause she will just be thinking about it all day.

" God that was super weird now for the past two days i have been having this dream but it wasn't so bad as before, this time i feel like i got hurt. Man maybe i should go to a doctor."

She didn't understand the reason to the dreams. She looked at her alarm clock. 4:00 am.

" Damn it, so now i will only have an two hours left to sleep. I guess i should stay up and maybe do some homework or maybe just draw or write something. I should really do something to pass the time." she said as she stretched her arms high in the air.

She got out of bed and walked down her stairs into the kitchen and made some breakfast. Eggs and bacon, one piece of toast, and half a glass of nice cold milk and two pancakes. Time was going slow or at least that is what it seemed like what was happening. Angel couldn't really do anything other than maybe play some video games.

" hmmm... Oh i know what i could do i could play some "X Blades or Thief". Yeah i should maybe that will make time go faster."

Angel ran upstairs to her room, turned her Xbox on, and sat in her bed all nice and cozy. She played her game and soon enough it was time for her to get ready for school. Then get ready to make sure she leaves for the one block walk to the school.

"6:00 already. Jeez!; MOM WHERE'S MY BACKPACK?"

" HONEY I DON'T KNOW YOU HAD IT LAST."  she turned on the vacuum and continued with her chores.

" huuu okay then, shesh. Well great." she sighed and just walked back into her room and there it was sitting on her bed all packed and ready to go.

" okaaaay creepy i checked my bed and it wasn't there before. Soo creepy." she grabbed her bag and went to the kitchen to get a little more milk. Then went on her way and started out on her one block walk.

She left home and didn't even know the strange things were going to keep happening to her. And never realize that someone she would meet as a new kid would be the most weirdest kid in the world. On her walk she almost tripped. And somehow she didn't even hit the ground all she did was go on one knee and her other leg out like a weird dance move or something. Then because of drunk people she almost got hit by a car. But not even its like something or someone grabbed her shirt to stop her but no-one was there.

" Why? What in the hell is going on right now? Okay some crazy stuff is going on and i want to know who or what is behind it."

" Okay so my only goal is to stay out of sight." said a voice from the darkness an abandoned alley.

" Yeah well you keep helping her you're going to make her go insane because now she might believe there is a ghost following her nice job." said the young girl as she sat down on the rooftop of the abandon building on the right. Which wasn't to far away from the school.