XI

RAPHAELS POV:
I gently lifted her into the shower with me. I grabbed some soap, and massaged it into her golden hair. She closed her eyes, and relaxed to my touch. I carefully washed it out, and started kissing her neck. I left a few little marks on her collarbone. She moaned lightly whenever I kissed her breast. I leaned in, and teased her with my length. "please." She squeaked out. I leaned her against the wall, and started to kiss her, roughly.
I carefully entered her, and she cried out. I stopped, and I looked at her. "Don't you dare stop." I quickly obeyed her command, and continued to penetrate her. I started out slowly, and casually got faster and faster. She moaned every time I thrusted farther into her. She called my name a few times, which really turned me on.
I went as fast as I could. She was holding onto my shoulders, and digging her nails into me. Water droplets covered her gorgeous face. She looked at me, and I knew she was in pain. She told me not the stop, so I didn't. I should have, though. After a deafening cry, she came. Shortly after, I climaxed, as well.
"Are you okay?" I asked as I pulled her closer to me. "Yeah. It just hurt a little." She was crying a bit, and I know it hurt more than a little. I picked her up, and took her back to my room. I dried her off a little, and put her on my bed. I slid some nice panties on her, too. I went to her house and grabbed some clothes for her.
I went to the shops to buy her a dress. She was resting, and I couldn't get her off of my mind. "What the hell is she doing to me?" I asked myself as I parked the car. I walked into the boutique, and every woman there stared at me. They all smelled of men and sex. It was overwhelming.
As quickly as I could, I picked out a dress for Sally. It was a strapless black dress, with a slit down the left leg. I bought her some lingerie, too. Just in case. I snickered to myself as the cashier looked at me. "Can I help you?" I asked her with a grin. "Oh. Uh. Sorry.." she went back to scanning the items, and i stifled a laugh. "Thank you. Come again." She quickly handed me the bag, and walked off.
I opened the door, and it smelled delicious. I walked into the kitchen, and Salamanca was there. She was cooking like a fiend, and had nothing but panties on. "Hey you." I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her. I could feel the heat gathering at her core. "I'm making dinner for everyone." She looked at me as she poured some type of sauce onto some chicken. "When will they be here, because dinners almost ready." She looked at me as I loaded the dishwasher. "About an hour." I answered her, as I continued to fill the dishwasher. "Go get dressed, Salamanca, and I'll finish this. Wear the dress that's on the bed." She nodded at me, and walked to my room. I looked over, and there was so much stuff. Chicken, wine, salad, and some type of dessert. "Wow." I mumbled. Really, that's all I could say with this woman.

About half an hour later, she came out. Her hair was slightly curled, and the dress tightly fit her curves. My mouth hung at the floor. "Thanks." She said as she took everything into the dining room. It was already decorated, too! Holy shit. I watched her hips sway back and forth as she walked. I shook my head, and went to get dressed. I slipped on a suit, and spiked up my hair a bit.
I heard a knock on the door, and my heart skipped a beat. I opened it, and my mothers smile turned into a slight frown.
"She smells of you, Raphael."
————————————————————