II

SALLYS POV:
  "I know I shouldn't like him, but I do. I'm completely in love with Mr. Stevenson. I know, I barely know him. There's just... something about him."  June didn't hear a word I said. She just replied with "mhm" and "yeah"  she was too busy on her phone. She just sat there, with her nose buried in it.
   After about 10 minutes of being ignored, I took her phone off of her. On it, read the name:
                            "Landon♥️"

      "OOOH WHOS LANDON?!" I screamed. She yelled at me and snatched her phone back. She then turned it off and put it in her pocket. "no one." She quietly answered. I knew she was lying to me. I just shrugged, and walked away. I couldn't do anything about it.

        Later on, she told me who he was. "He's just a friend, that I kind of really like. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I just didn't know how."  She looked down at her feet. "It's okay, Juney."  I put my hand on her shoulder, and smiled at her. She looked up and smiled. "That's a gay nickname." She said. "How rude."  We both just laughed, and went to class.
       Study hall, with mr Stevenson, is last period. Today, I got a dentition. I had to stay with him for half an hour after school. 
Just great. Just fucking great.  I thought to myself. I swear I heard someone say something along the lines of "isnt it?" But I knew I didn't actually. I swear, I'm going insane.  
  I had another dream last night. The same thing happened, that happened in the dream I had two nights ago. The mystery man still hasn't shown his face. He's only shown the sides. I was destined to find him. 

47 minutes later
   Finally, study hall was over. Then I realized; I have a detention. I huffed, and sat back down. I pulled out my phone, and started listening to music. I sang along to some songs in my head, but I stopped. Mr Stevenson called me down, and I had to sit up front.
    For some reason, he walked over to the door. He locked it. "Uh.. sir-"  he cut me off. He slammed his hands onto my desk, and looked at me. His eyes went from my eyes, to my breasts, to my eyes again.
    He leaned against me, and slowly took out my headphones. While doing so, he was breathing on my neck. It gave me the chills.
   "Damn,"  I said in my head.  "That's hot."      "Why thank you, Salamanca." He looked at me. "So are you."  He whispered into my ear. I let out a little moan, and I don't know why.
     He sat down at his desk. "Are you a virgin, Salamanca?"  I blushed, and covered my face. "Uh. Yes, sir."  I felt very awkward.  "Don't worry. I just don't want you getting yourself hurt."  He paused. "I like your name. Salamanca."  He said it over and over. It sounded as though it was made for his mouth. I stood up.  I was wet, and I know he knew. He didn't even do anything, but I was soaked. I squeezed my thighs together, and walked up to his desk. I wanted to staple some papers, but I didn't.
     He stood up, and cleared everything off of his desk. He quickly walked around and threw me onto his desk. He climbed on top of me, and started making out with me. I had a skirt on, and he started running his hands up and down my thighs. At first, I was shocked. He knew. "Give in and let it happen."  He said as soon as he knew I was confused. I grabbed onto his face, and pulled him onto me. I could feel his smile, but I couldn't see it.
      I started taking control. I pushed I'm back into his chair, and got on top of him. I continued kissing him. "Put your hands on me." I said, while breathing kind of heavily. He followed my instructions, and put his hands on me. He had strong hands, that were very large.
    He took his hands, and went under my skirt. It was short, so it was easy. He grabbed my ass, and started squeezing it. I rubbed my body on his, then I stopped. I got off of him. I ran over to my desk.  I saw him stand up, and hold a hand out for me. I grabbed everything, and shoved it in my book bag.
   "What are you doing?" He asked, hurrying over to me. "You stay the fuck away from me."  It hurt after I said that, but it was wrong. I started to cry a little, and my voice got shaky.
     "It's wrong, and we can't do that anymore." I said.
   He looked really, really hurt. Almost like his pet had just died.
    "But I love you..." he gently said.
     I dropped my books, and looked at him. He could look me in the eyes, so he looked to the side. I covered my mouth so I wouldn't scream. 

      He was the man that haunted my dreams.
_____________________________