Frozen dreams , Broken hearts

"Oh shi- " before Jimin could speak Jungkook clamps his hand on his mouth.
"We don't want to wake your friend. do we? " Jungkook whispered in his ear. Jimin shivered with it  realizing how close they were lying together on his bed.  (Stop getting ideas)
Jimin gestured Jungkook to remove his hand and walked outside silently when he did Jungkook followed him.
"Why were you in my bed room and how did you get inside? " Jimin asked in low voice when they reached the living room.
" For the first i was missing you and as for the second i have my ways" Jungkook answered coyly.
" when the fuck would you give a straight answer to my questions" Jimin said annoyed.
" don't be mad at me Jiminie" Jungkook said grabbing his waist and pulling him into a kiss. He really did know how melt Jimin. Because once they were touching Jimin forgot all his complaints and started kissing him back .

At first it was slow and deep but slowly it started turning demanding and lustful. Junngkook started kissing and sucking on Jimins jaw, his neck and down his throat.  A low moan escaped from Jimins mouth . Jungkook captured Jimins lips again and shoved his tongue inside his mouth dominating clearly.  Jimin made a deep sound in his throat and pushed Jungkook towards the couch without breaking their kiss. He started trailing kisses down Jungkook's throat who was lying beneath him on the couch. Jimin started assaulting his neck and collarbone leaving hickeys everywhere while Jungkook kept moaning his name. When they finally stopped  Jimin ended up lying on top of Jungkook in the living room couch.

"Jiminie? " he whispered caressing Jimins cheek.
"Mmm" Jimin hummed with still closed eyes.
" Would you go on a date with me tomorrow after school? " He asked.
" mmmm" was all he got in replay.
He kissed the boy on cheek and closed his eye.

'I love this place kookie why didn't you tell me about this before? ' Jimin said glancing around at the beautiful scenery. He was standing on the top of a small green hill from where he can look at the entire valley before them. The valley was full of colorful flowers and lush green trees as far as your eyes can see. Thus was the most beautiful thing he have seen apart from the man standing next to him.
'Because i didn't want to ruin the beauty of this place by describing in words Mochi" Jungkook said slipping his arms around Jimin from behind and resting his chin on his shoulder.
'Thank you for bringing me here.  Can we go down there? " Jimin said pointing at the flower valley.
' why else do you thing i brought you here i have a surprise for you . ' Jungkook said and kissed the place behind Jimins ear.  Before Jimin could react he lifted botg of them into a flight with his golden wings which appeared out of nowhere.
'We could have simply walked down there.  Are you showing off honey? " Jimin teased his boyfriend .
' Showing off is my middle name, Baby " Jungkook said giving his signature smirk.
Jimin was about to ask about the surprise when he heard a piercing shriek and after that they started falling ......

"NO!" Jimin woke up with a jolt.
What kind of dream was that he thought to himself.
" Jimin-ah!  Are you fine?  What happened?  " Jimin looked down at the source of voice and realised he was sleeping on top of Jungkook on the couch and suddenly remembered their makeout session of last night . His yes went wide and he got up quickly
Looking around if someone have seen them.
" You should go now we'll talk in school" he said in urgent voice
" but why I'm your boyfriend what's wrong in me sleeping with you. " the 'sleeping with you' made Jimins cheeks burn.  Its not like they really 'slept' together.
" Yah!  Why don't you just listen to me?  I haven't told anyone about us yet it will be weird if they find out like this. " Jimin almost yelled at Jungkook.
Jungkook just sighed and got uo on his feet. He pulled Jimin into a kiss and before the latter can do anything he just disappeared.
" Gosh!  He really does likes to show off " Jimin mumbled to himself and made his way to his room .

TAE's PoV :

"Tae wake up we're getting late for school. Get up" Jimin shouted from bathroom.
I slowly opened my eyes squinting at the sunlight hitting my eyes. I yawned and looked around. Our uniforms were already layed there on bed. Neatly ironed . I smiled at that.
Jimin was clumsy at so e things but he liked keeping things clean and neat.
I got up as Jimin came out of bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his hips .
I couldn't stop myself from staring at hus perfect abs and perfect body.  He looked like a full meal. I was wondering how would his skin feel when i touch it.
" are you listening to me? " Jimin said snapping me out of my daydram.
" ye- yes . I... I would g- go and get ready " i quickly ran towards the bathroom with my burning cheeks and racing heart.

When i finally came out of bathroom Jimin was ready to leave. He left to the kitchen looking for breakfast while i got ready.
10 minutes later we ran out of the house with Hoseok being too clingy to his boyfriend who looked like regretting his decision. Hoseok was limping slightly at which me and Jimin exchanged a knowing smirk.

When we were near our lockers  Namjoon and Jin hyung joined us with Lee Eun noona.
" yah!  Yoongi why didn't you tell me you were going to propose Hobi yesterday looks like i was the only one missed it " she glared at Suga.
" umm.  how do you know that we're  together now?  " Suga asked
" Jin told me on the way to school" she said smiling at Jin who earned a deadly glance from Suga.
All of us were talking while getting ready for our next classes when Jimin suddenly ran away from the group towards Jungkook who just entered the hallway and jumped on him.
My jaw was already hitting the floor and i was too shocked to even react on what was happening.
Jimin dragged Jungkook toward the group and smiled brightly at everyone.
" so everyone you've already met Jeon Jungkook. The new thing is, that we're going out now " Jimin said excited.
Everyone started talking at once asking about how it happened because Jungkook just joined the school and telling them that they were happy for the couple and all .
It was too much for me to handle so i just ran out of the hall without anyone noticing me. I heard Jin hyungs voice calling after me but i didn't care anymore.  I just ran and ran. Finally i had to stop to catch my breath and i realized that there were tears running down my face. I just walked slowly panting towards the park nearby. I could have gone to the theatre but i didn't go there in case someone comes looking for me.  And i was least interested in talking to anyone now. 
How could he do this to me?  He said he loved me just last night and now he has a boyfriend.  We never kept secrets from each other but he didn't tell me about the most important thing in his life. 
He is going out with a person he just met but he is too blind to see the love i have for him since we were fetuses.
This thought made me cry even harder i didn't even bother to control my sobs. I was so absorbed by my thoughts that i didn't notice someone sitting next to me unless someone pressed a tissue paper in my hand.  I turned my head to look at the person through my tears.
A guy slightly older maybe 2 or 3 years older than me was sitting next to me. He was wearing the same uniform as me. The guy was very handsome to be honest.  I  scolded myself mentaly for thinking this ,it felt like betraying Jimin.  But Jimin was already too ahead of that line.
" Keep going unless you feel light i won't judge " he said in his beautiful voice

So who do you think this new person is..  ( wiggling eyebrows)