Happy birthday jiminiee

A/n : this might be a long chapter

.
.
.

What i saw was beautiful but the kind of beauty that scares you.  The stranger in hood was a guy around my age with cute face and fiercely beautiful eyes which seemed lost somewhere in thoughts . His hair was disheveled and there were several scars on his hands.
Suddenly i realized that I've been staring at him since last 5 minutes but thankfully he wasn't paying attention and was lost is his own thoughts . So i returned to my work but kept glancing at him,  there was something about him that kept getting my attention but i didn't know what.

After some time  when i was waiting for Tae outside the bar i saw the guy from bar walking away he didn't even throw a glance at me. I wasn't familiar with ignorance because usually everyone thought i was cute and Mochi. I just shrugged and started walking towards Tae's car as he pulled in front of bar.

Tae's POV :

"Happy birthday Jiminieeee" i shouted as soon as we entered in our house and pulled him into a tight hug.
"Thank you Taetae "
"Why the fuck are you shouting is the middle of the night " Suga grumbled coming out of his room yawning .
"Hyung its jiminies birthday " i said
"Oh! happy birthday jimin" suga mumbled and turned around still with closed eyes and yawning.
"Ugh!  That guy never gets tired of sleeping,  anyway come we'll cut the cake " i pulled him toward kitchen.
Jimin cut the cake and i instead of making him eat the cake i made the cake it him.
" Tae! you idiot . You dumped cake on my face . Gosh i can't open my eyes "
" you look cute like this jiminie " and he really did ,i loved it when he laughed and right now he was laughing like crazy while trying to clean his face.  I took out my phone and clicked selca with him.

" noooo don't you dare to capture me in such condition" jimin yelled and tried to run away from me but too late i pulled him back and we ended up falling on the couch behind me.  Suddenly i realised Jimin was lying on top of me and we were staring at each other.
" Look what have you done now i have to take a bath there cake in my hair also " jimin said getting up.
I was shocked to see that this incident made all blood rush in my body but it didn't effect him even a bit. But  again i was the one in love with him, for him i just was his best friend.

Jimin's PoV :

I took a quick bath and got ready for bed ,me and Tae had 2  queen size beds for each of us in our room. When i came out fron bathroom he was already asleep. He looked very cute while sleeping with his mouth slightly open ,it made me smile .
"Good night Tae "

.
.

Hoseok's POV :
" wake up move your lazy ass,its 4 in the afternoon already and we're going to celebrate Jiminies birthday.  GET UP!. " I said throwing a pillow at Suga.
" I'm telling you Hobi I'll kill you some day in your sleep " Suga mumbled still half asleep .
" for that you'll need to wake up which you hardly ever do hah "
To be honest i liked it when he was asleep . He looked innocent and peaceful unlike the cold person he pretends to be and I like the innocent Suga best . 
" stop staring at me, that's creepy" these words made me realize i was staring at his face

"I... I wasn ... wasn't staring " i said fumbling with my clothes.
" I'm going to get ready you should too" with that i ran out preventing myself from turning completely scarlet.

Jimin's PoV :

So Tae's plan was hanging out with our friends on my birthday. i know he invited everyone so i won't miss my family but i don't miss then anymore as long as i have Tae i have my family he's my family.

" Happy birthday Jimin " Jin hyung hugged me and Namjoon hyung followed him.
" Thanks hyungs(idk if that's a word)"

(Idk anything about birthday parties or hanging out with friends so I'll skip a bit please don't mind )

.
.
.

" awww joonie you're soo kewwlll " jin hyung giggled.
He was sitting on Namjoons lap and from what we can see he was very much drunk .
" jin baby we should go now you're drunk" Namjoon said

"NO!  I want to dance once more with you bcs you're so kewwwllll " he giggled again
" gosh!  This is so embarrassing , if it was me I'd have dumped him by now " Yoongi mumbled . Hes already looked like he wantex ro go home and sleep
" Don't worry i can handle alcohol well" Hoseok said
All of us looked at him
"What? " he looked puzzled
"What did i say? "
" he's drunk too if he's thinking about dating me " suga said
We were all talking when i felt someone standing in front of me i looked up and it was the same guy from last night but now he was looking at me .

"Dance with me?? " he asked
What's it with him the other day he won't even look at me noe he's asking me to dance with him. Strange.
But i excused myself and went with him anyway.
As we started dancing i noticed he really can dance. And i like the people who can dance . But the strange thing was, he wouldn't take his knife eyes off me which was making me uncomfortable. I felt like those eyes can see everything inside me. And on top of that he wouldn't utter a single word.
I was about to ask him when he suddenly leaned in like he was about to kiss me.....

.
.

Huh for a lazy person like me it was a very long chapter. It still is boring but please keep up with the story it will get better.