Yours

It has been a few days since the Stonegateans and the Princess of Wedgemore had escaped Knavesmire and were traveling on the ocean.

They were not eating much, for they did not possess a great amount of food, so their portions of the meals were not so big.

However, the mood has been good in the small ship, Thomas was feeling better every day and the Prince was also recovering from those torturous days.

“Diana…” The Prince smiled as he watched her approaching him, early in the morning

“Good morning, Prince”

He smiled “Princess”

“You know what I have here?” She smiled, sitting next to him

“What?”

“This” She showed him a blade and a small pot with water “I’m going to shave you”

His eyes widened “Do I look that hideous?”

“No, you look quite handsome, but your beard is getting too big. And I might cut that hair as well”

“Ok, will you shave me?” He smirked

“You can always shave yourself, I’m sure you…”

He interrupted her “Shave me, Princess” he smiled

She smiled at him “Come here then”

He looked at her, intensely, as she softly touched his face to slowly shave him. Her eyes met his occasionally, and intimate smiles were shared.

“Do you ever think of that kiss?” He suddenly asked her

“You mean…” she hesitated

“Our kiss” he said

“Everyday I see the image of you being dragged away” she whispered

“Uh…” he looked down “But the moment before…”

She blushed, a smile on her face “I had never been kissed before, you know” she truthfully said

His eyes widened “Oh… I’m not sure if I should feel flattered or nervous”

She looked at him “Why?”

“Did you like it?”

She blushed, concentrating on his beard.

His hand softly lifted and made her look at him “Or did you expect better?”

She locked eyes with him “I did not quite know what to expect” she whispered “But I was not disappointed”

A small smile appeared on his lips “So, you did like it”

She shyly looked at him “What about you, Prince? Did you like it?”

He smiled at her “It was an amazing kiss. Those soft lips are amazing” he whispered “I am not able of thinking about anything else” he smiled, charmingly

She blushed “You’re lying…”

He held her hand, making her stop “I might be many things, Diana. And I might not have the best of pasts with women… but I am not a liar.”

She looked at him “Do you really mean it?”

“All I want is to kiss you again. But I don’t want to be inappropriate”

She blushed again, finishing half of his beard

“You are different, Diana. You are not just a common woman. You are the best and most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on” He said “And I’m alive because of you, I’ll never forget that” he half smiled

She looked at him, her heart swelled with his words. She wanted to pull him into her arms, hug him tight and kiss him.

“I would never leave you. I would go look for you everywhere…” she said

He touched her face “Why, Diana? I’m just an arrogant Prince”

“You might be, but you are also much more than that.” She smiled at him, her eyes starting to get watery

He half smiled at her “I would like to have you by my side from now on, Diana…”

Her eyes widened “By your side… as a… couple?”

“Well…” He whispered “I’m not good, at all… in these kind of things” He stammered “I always said I do not know what love is but… if what I feel for you is not love then… I know nothing” He looked at her

Tears formed in her eyes as they kept an intense eye contact “Me?”

“You, Diana. I want to be yours…” he took her hand

She softly pulled him to her to kiss his lips. To feel his lips for the second time ever. His hands immediately cupped her face and kissed her lips passionately.

Her hands caressed his hair as her body basically fell on top of his.

Everything around them disappeared as all they wanted was right there, with each other.

“I have fallen in love with you, Robert.” She mumbled to his lips

His eyes stared at hers, a smile on his lips “Really?”

“You are a great man. Maybe not many know the real Robert… but I do not care. I know you. And I love you”

He gulped “I love you” he caressed her face

She smiled widely and hugged him tight “C-Can you stay faithful, Robert?”

“I can do anything for you. Besides, having this amazing woman by my side, my eyes won’t leave your sight. There is no room for anyone else” He smiled

“Good” She smiled

“Kiss me like that again” He smirked

She smiled, leaning for another passionate kiss

When both pulled away and she took a good look at him, she laughed. He only had half of his beard shaved “I think I will leave you like that.”

He touched his face and chuckled “Oh, do I look funny?” He pushed her to him, tickling her

“Stop! Or I will definitely leave your beard like that” She giggled

“You are really strict, Princess. I like that” He smiled

She looked at him “What will happen next?”

“Next? Well, I might kiss you all day” He smiled

“Oh, you know what I mean”

“I will give you Wedgemore, Diana. It belongs to you. Those three kingdoms attacked my home. I will make all of them fall, they will all belong to me”

She looked at him, serious “But… If I go to Wedgemore… then how will you be with me?”

He smiled “We can join our kingdoms. And be together wherever we want”

She smiled “That sounds amazing” she hugged him again, a big smile on her face “I still cannot believe this”

He smiled “Me neither... But it is very real, and makes me the happiest man in the world”

She smiled “I say the same”

“Too intimate, today, are we not?” Thomas approached with a smile on his face. He laughed as soon as he saw Robert “You look really handsome my Prince”

Robert rolled his eyes “Princess, I think it is better to finish shaving me, or Thomas will mock me the entire day”

Diana laughed before picking the blade up again.

Hellooo!

New chappie!

Sorry for the delay!

Please comment and vote!

Love,

Carly*